I-Invade

CLARINE gritted her teeth as she recalled her memories. He lied to her! That bastard! How dare him admit her in an utterly embarrassing position! That was a disgrace to her awfully clean name!

Pinaharurot pa niya ang sasakyan sa kahabaan ng expressway patungong Tagaytay. She'd really strangle that man to death!

Just so you wait!

Matapos ang pag-uusap kay Roy, nagawa pa niyang humingi ng pabor sa binata. Mamatay-matay na siya sa kahihiyan ngunit ginamit na niya lahat ng anggulo ng kapal ng mukha niya para tanungin rito kung saan niya pwedeng makita si Wolvin. He said he has a condo in BGC but he was currently in a vacation house at Tagaytay since its friday.

I'm gonna slap the shit out of him that he'd never try this fucking trick on me again!

Increasing droplets of upcoming rain was gradually covering her windshield.  She stepped on the accelerator, further multiplying her speed. No time to waste. She must exact her revenge tonight! 

She might not completely understand his reasons for making a fool out of her. He just lied straight to her eyes, without blinking! That punk needs a good beating! Who does he think he is to play with her emotions. Plus, who in their right mind would go around following her, looking around for her and bringing her flowers ten fucking times, just for a stupid prank?!

She gritted her teeth. She was fuming mad.

You have arrived at your destination. 

She pulled up the handbrake after the navigation software just notified her that. She was not familiar with the place. Unang beses niyang makarating doon. She struck menacing stares at the tall azure gate few meters away from her car. Hindi niya matanaw ang loob ng naturang gate. He might be lazing around his darn villa after wreacking havoc to her perfectly adorable image. Just remembering how the brute played a rude prank on her, raises her blood to boiling point. 

She was about to get off her car when another just followed. It stopped just in front of the gate. Napataas ang kilay niya nang unti-unting magbukas ang gate para sa kotse na iyon. The black jaguar smoothly went inside. Di na siya nagpatumpik-tumpik pa, di na inalintana ang mahinang patak ng ulan. With harsh strides towards the open gate, she invaded the den. Di pa man tuluyang nakakapasok ang mamahaling sasakyan agad na niya iyong nilapitan at malakas na hinampas ang likod. Agad na tumigil ang sasakyan.

"Hey! Get the fuck out of there!" Lumapit siya sa pintuan ng sasakyan nang di pa rin iyon bumukas. Unluckily, she had no patience to stretched. 

"Labas diyan. Mag-uusap tayo!" Kinatok pa niya ang bintana ng pagkalakas-lakas. The car was heavily tinted, she can barely see him. Her terrible temper was getting ahead of her in an uncanny speed. The increasing raindrops on her shoulders are like fuel on her anger. 

Kakatukin na sana niyang muli ang bintana nang unti-unting bumaba iyon, revealing a scowling Wolvin, like he was offended at the sight of her. She felt a nerve twitched somewhere in her forehead.

"What are you doing here?" The nerve of this punk to ask.

"We need to talk," she said restraining herself with anything left on her patience.

His forehead creased. "About what? Rather than that, what are you doing outside-"

"You lied to me! Why did you that?! Ha? Ano bang mapapala mo sa ginawa mo sa'kin? Were you that lonely to find some amusement on me? By what? By making me believe that you were some concerned citizen who wants nothing but to protect your friend's feelings. Were you laughing your ass off while watching me make a fool out of myself?!"