[1]

(Travis' POV)

I sighed as I stared out the window. It had snowed at least two and a half feet outside and Aphmau and Katelyn were building snowmen. I stared at Katelyn and a large sigh escaped my lips.

"What's wrong Travis?" Laurence asked as he tapped my shoulder. I turned around and he handed me a cup of cocoa.

I took the cup with a smile and set it in the windowsill. "Laurence.....how do you make a girl fall for you?" I asked.

"What!? I thought you were the woman expert!" Laurence yelled surprised and I ran my hand through my hair and chuckled.

"Expert?.....No....I just like to flirt but.....I could have any woman in the world but.....I want the hardest one to get..." I said with a depressed sigh.

Laurence sat next to me. "Well didn't Jeffory (srry if it's spelled wrong) date Katelyn in highschool? Why don't you ask him?" Laurence asked and my eyes widened.

"What!? Ask my rival for dating advice!? No way in a million years!" I yelled and Laurence sighed.

"Travis, they aren't dating anymore and you know that. So why be so jealous?"

I shook my head and rested my forehead in my hands with my elbows on the table.

"It's complicated Laurence...." I went silent and Laurence only shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

"Just go ask her out......normally." Laurence said as he walked into the kitchen.

Ask her out? I've already done that and I got punched.......Katelyn had kissed me a year ago at A-con but she never brings it up. Lucinda says it's because she is embarrassed and really hard headed but I think Katelyn just hates my guts.

We never did have a really good relationship in the first case. I always messed up in highschool because I followed Dante's stupid advice.....and now he is dating Nicole. It seems everyone around me has someone they love.

Is this real love or is my heart playing tricks on me? Ever since I met Katelyn I haven't been dating any other girls.....why not? What is stopping me?

"Urrggg!!!!! What the heck do I do!?" I yelled out and slammed my face into the windowsill.

"What's wrong with him?" Garroth asked.

"It's just love Garroth." Laurence replied to Garroth and I glared at them.

"That's just pathetic....." Garroth giggled.

"I AM RIGHT HERE! I CAN HEAR YOU!" I yelled and they both laughed and ran into their rooms.

I sighed and stood up. Maybe I'll try to ask Katelyn out. Oh! Maybe a group date, like last Valentine's day!

I quickly grabbed my coat and wrapped my scarf around my neck and hurried outside. Aphmau and Katelyn were laughing and were throwing snowballs at each other.

"Heeeeey guuuuurls!" I yelled out and smiled at them.

"Hi Travis!" Aphmau yelled happily and Katelyn immediately frowned.

"Oh....hi Travis." Katelyn didn't seem so happy.

It hurt honestly. To see how much she hates me just hurts.......

Hey guys! Sorry this was so short but this story is only going to be about 500 words so it is easier to update my other story. This schedule is going to be Monday and Wednesday. I know, I am sorry that it is only two days a week but this is going to be the schedule for this story. So sorry again. Okay! Bye my Ender Pearls!