[8]

I woke up early today. I was so excited to take Katelyn on a date that I couldn't sleep in. Today I was going to make the perfect date. I smiled brightly as I got dressed. Around twelve I had a very exciting thing planned for Katelyn. I was going to take her to a carnival in town.

(Katelyn's POV)

"What do I do Aphmau? What if I actually have fun? Then I'll have to date him for a year!" I exclaimed.

"Katelyn. It isn't that bad. You already agreed to it so you shouldn't back out. And who cares! Just give Travis a chance. He's really trying not to be well......Travis! He is changing for you Katelyn. Just give him a chance." Aphmau said and now that I think about it.....Travis has changed a lot.

He has no longer been touching, or talking about my butt and he is still flirty but....it isn't enough to make me that mad....he really is trying. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine.....I'll try and give him a chance." I replied and Aphmau smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Katelyn!" Aphmau yelled excited and I hugged her back.

The day slowly went by and I was restless. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to dress nice or not so I just wore something warm.

I wore my favorite sweater and a pair of comfortable jeans. Why was Travis taking me on a date in the middle of December? It was too cold to be out late. I sat on the couch and stared at the clock on my phone. It was 5:25.....These last five minutes feel like they are taking forever.

I'm actually....looking forward to this date. I was resistant at first but now I really want to see what Travis has planned. Was it going to be fun, or were we just going to have awkward silence surround us?

Before I knew it, the doorbell rang and I jumped up. I took a deep breath and opened the door and almost fell. I was then caught by Travis.

"Falling for me already?" Travis joked and I got back to my feet.

"No, so...where are we going?" I asked and Travis smiled and then ran to his car and back to me with a single rose.

"A beautiful rose, for a beautiful lady." Travis put the rose in my hair and I started to feel embarrassed.....I wanted to punch something now.

"Uh....thanks." I said and looked away.

"Okay! Let's go. I have many fun things planned." Travis said and took my hand in his. We walked to his car hand in hand and he opened the door for me to get in.

"Thanks." I mumbled and got into the passengers seat and buckled my seat belt.

Travis ran over to the drivers side and got in. He started the car and we began moving. I expected us to be going to a restaurant but instead, Travis pulled down a single road and parked in front of an unfamiliar building.

"Where are we?" I asked and Travis smiled brightly.

"A place where you have to have fun." Travis said and jumped out of the car, ran over to my side, and opened the car door for me.

I got out and could hear loud talking and cheers from inside the building....no....this place is-

Travis opened the doors and we were greeted by a blinding light. My eyes soon adjusted and you could hear the bell go off. Travis took my hand and we took a seat in the middle row.....he took me to a boxing arena...

My eyes shone as we watched two people punch the crap out of each other and when one was down, I found myself on my feet cheering with the crowd. I sat down and I had a big smile on my face and looked at Travis. He was smiling too......his smile was actually really.....sweet.

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating on Wednesday. My internet was down and then I was dragged to town didn't have my tablet. Sorry for that but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye Bye My Ender Pearls!!