[7]

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked and Katelyn didn't even look at me.

"I haven't been avoiding you. I've just been.....busy." Katelyn mumbled. Her eyes kept moving to me and then to the wall.

I grabbed Katelyn's arm and made her stand up. "I'm borrowing her for a bit." I spoke and Jeffory nodded.

"Wait Travis. Where are we going?" Katelyn frowned.

"Just outside." I said and then we went outside.

"You have been avoiding me. Ever since I kissed you, you have been avoiding me. You promised Katelyn. You allowed me to kiss you and you promised you wouldn't back out." I said gently. I wasn't mad at her, I just wanted her to understand my feelings.

"I-I....." She was at a loss for words so she only looked down at the ground.

"Heh, what happened to the confident Katelyn? The Katelyn I know would have already punched me into the ground now." I joked and Katelyn frowned.

"I don't know what's wrong with me! I want to punch that look off your face but I just can't." Katelyn sighed and clenched her fist.

I took her fist in my hands and kissed the top of her hand. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red.

"Allow me to prove myself. Let me take you on a date. If you don't have fun, then you can punch me and you never have to speak to me again. But if you do enjoy the date, you have to be my lover for a whole year." I offered the deal and Katelyn's eyes widened.

"What!? That's just stupid Travis." Katelyn remarked. She didn't look angry anymore though. Her eyes were shining and she actually looked excited.

I smirked and kissed her lips lightly. "I'll pick you up at 5:30 pm tomorrow. See ya later cutie." And with that I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't get a face full of dirt.

As I ran I heard Katelyn yell out my name in anger and when I looked back, her face was bright red. I hurried home and went inside.

"That was so painful to watch." Laurence said, appearing behind me.

"What was?" I asked and Laurence raised an eyebrow.

"You asking Katelyn on a date." Laurence sounded bored and I frowned.

"You were watching!?" I exclaimed and I heard Aphmau giggling.

"IT WAS SO CUTE!! KATELYN AND YOU ARE THE CUTEST OTP!!!!" Aphmau screamed from behind the couch and I jumped.

"Where did she come from!?" I yelled and Aphmau giggled.

"From under the couch." Aphmau laughed. I am officially terrified.

"H-how-.....never mind. I'm going to my room so I can sleep." I stated and then went downstairs. I could still hear Aphmau yelled from upstairs about how cute and adorable Neko Atsume was.

Tomorrow....was the date. I will make Katelyn fall head over heals in love with me. And that's a promise.

Hey guys! I'm back from my trip! It was so much fun! Thank you for reading this and being patient with me. And here is a picture of the camping place. Bye bye my Ender Pearls!