[16]

Hi guys. I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I got really sick and didn't feel like doing anything and I just wanted to sleep all day. I'm sorry again, thank you for being patient. I'm all better now so here we go! The long awaited update.

*****

(Travis' POV)

"No Garroth! Not in a million years!" I yelled, trying to walk away from the conversation.

"Come on Travis! We need another hand. We need exactly 5 people, we only have four." Laurence spoke up.

I looked at them both and shook my head. "No, It's way too embarrassing. What of the girls saw!?"

"It's not like you haven't worn a dress before Travis." Aaron muttered as he flipped through the channels on the TV. When did he get here?

"Please Travis? It's just for one day. And the girls aren't even going to be at the mall so we don't need to worry." Garroth said reassuringly.

I groaned and smacked my head against the wall.

"Do I really have no choice?" I asked.

***TIME SKIP***

"I wanna die........" I mumbled to myself. I can't believe I agreed to this. Why would I?

"Travis! Please take table 5's order." Garroth called to me. I cringed at his outfit.

What's going on you ask? I'll tell you. Three hours ago I was asked something ridiculous. Apparently, Garroth and Laurence was dragged into K.C.'s work. Remember, K.C. works in a Maid Cafe. Well, they changed location and 5 staff quit and the boss put the responsibility of finding new staff on K.C. All the girls refused so K.C. forced Garroth and Laurence into it. That made two staff, they decided to rope in Aaron, Dante, and I. We were going to dress as butlers but K.C. wanted to see us in maid dresses......

"Yeah yeah, I'll take the order." I pulled out a small note tablet. I walked up to the table, not paying attention.

"Nice dress Travis." A voice snickered.

I looked up from the note tablet and my eyes widened. Awwww crap! I stared at Katelyn and Aphmau and my jaw dropped. I felt my face heat up and I dropped the note tablet and tried hiding behind a chair or something.

"I-... uh-.. this-..." I stuttered.

If you must know, I'm wearing a green and black French Maid dress, with black maid headdress, and.......black knee tights with green bows on the top. And some black shoes that click every time I take a step.....so embarrassing.

Katelyn and Aphmau were laughing so hard they had to hold their stomachs. I feel like the more I date Katelyn, the more awkward situations I get into.

"This is just for one day! K.C. needed help and- and-....." I got cut off.

"Travis, take your break." Aaron's voice came from behind me. He had the same exact maid dress as me but just black and red.

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!" Aphmau screeched. She was blushing brightly and she hugged Aaron.

"SOOO CUTE!!!!"

I chuckled and suddenly my hand was grabbed and lead into the back by Katelyn.

"Wow, you could really pass as a girl Travis." Katelyn teased.

"Shut uuuup." I covered my face in my hands and chuckled.

Katelyn's eyes scanned the outfit and I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, giving her a quick kiss. She blushed and lightly hit my arm.

"You would look better in this." I whispered in her ear, her ears turned red.

So cute.