[4]

(Katelyn's POV)

Travis looked surprised but then awkwardly laughed.

"I'm not trying to buy you with gifts Katelyn. I'm just trying to show you that I'm a good person." Travis said and I didn't know how to respond. I just stood there and Travis smiled.

"Keep it Katelyn. No matter what I won't take it back.......unless you give me a kiss." That almost made me snap but today I was feeling......better near this idiot.

I nodded and turned around and was about to leave when Travis said "Katelyn....I'm giving up on you. I've realized that you are just too.......difficult. I already talked to Lucinda and......we've decided to start dating."

I froze and for some reason my heart was hurting. It felt like it was being stabbed and shattering.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked a little irritated.

" Just so you don't have to worry about me anymore. I've given up on you, you should be celebrating." The door to the basement slammed shut and I just wanted to leave. I feel like I've done something bad and am feeling guilty.

I left the house and hurried to my room. Before Aphmau could ask what happened I was already upstairs. I took a deep breath and balled up my fists. I needed to calm down. I started to punch and kick the punching bag in my room.

After about five hours of non stop training I collapsed on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. Why would Lucinda date......'that'? What does she see in him? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

What was it that was making me so mad? Is it because of Lucinda or........Travis?

"Urg! I HATE YOU!!" I yelled into my pillow.

Then, there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"Um....Katelyn~Sama, Aphmau~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan were going to the store. Would Katelyn~Sama like to come with?" Kawaii~Chan asked through the door.

"Sure.....I don't have anything better to do."

(Travis' POV)

I smiled and sat next to Lucinda.

"Ohhhh, she's jealous." Lucinda said with a smile.

"But.....how will this get her to admit her feelings for me?" I asked confused.

"Well remember at A-con? When I was about to kiss you but Katelyn grabbed you and kissed you?" Lucinda asked and I nodded.

"Well, if you get her jealous enough. You might just get to take her on a date." Lucinda finished and I sat down with a taco that suddenly appeared in my hand.

"You really are a witch aren't you Lucinda haha." I laughed.