[14]

(Katelyn's POV)

There was a loud meow and splash behind Zane. I laughed in victory. I had won.

"Come on Katelyn~sama! Katelyn~sama didn't even give Kawaii~Chan a chance!" K.C. gave low defeated growl and then suddenly I felt myself falling backwards.

I fell into the water and could hear Travis and K.C. laughing. I swam up and took a deep breath and started to laugh.

"What the heck Travis!?" I pushed my wet hair back.

"Hehe, I just felt like it." Travis said and I smiled and shook my head.

I stood up out of the water and tackled Travis, getting my revenge. We were in our own little world of trying to drown each other we hadn't even noticed the scene taking place before us. As soon as Travis and I looked towards K.C. and Zane.......they had been kissing.

My eyes widened and suddenly Zane jumped away from K.C. Both were as red as a rose.
"I knew it! You two are dating!" I yelled and suddenly there was a splash of water.

"WHAAAAAAT!?!?!?" Yelled Aphmau.

She had dived into the water with a doughnut floatie. I almost forgot, we are out deep and she can't reach the bottom.

"Aph! They just kissed!" Travis said excitedly. He shouldn't have done that.

"NOOOO!!!! AND I MISSED IIIIIT!!!!!" Aphmau cried out. She's fangirling again.

"No! Zane~kun and Kawaii~Chan weren't kissing!!" K.C. started blushing madly. What I found funny was that Zane wasn't denying it.

I could hear Travis whispering to Zane about K.C, and that made Zane blush even more.

"Sooooo, Zane huh? That's a pretty bad choice." I teased, how would she react.

"Zane~kun is not a bad choice! Zane~kun is very nice! Kawaii~Chan lo-" She cut herself off by slapping her hands over her mouth, her face getting as red as can be.

"YAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!" Aphmau screamed in excitement.

I wrapped my arm around K.C. and laughed. "Wow! I never knew you two were a thing!"

K.C.'s blush deepened so I glanced over at Zane. Travis was chuckling while Zane ever so slowly slipped under water.

"So what if we like each other?" Zane popped out of the water, hiding behind Aphmau.

"Oh nooooothing, it's just funny that you, Zane, picked the most cutest, pinkest girl who is in love with My Little Horses....knowing your......obsession." Travis chuckled.

"It is not an obsession!" Zane denied. It's funny that he denied the obsession part, but not the whole 'cutest, pinkest girl.'

"This is so cute!!! My shiiiiips!!!!" Aphmau squealed a bit more quieter this time.