[3]

(Travis' POV)

I had gotten Katelyn a collectors item from Neko Atsume but I said they were from Aphmau.......why Irene!? I am an idiot!!! But.....Katelyn seemed happy. As long as she's happy....I'm happy.

"Then I'll see you later. I just wanted to give that to you." I said and was about to leave when all of a sudden the sleeve of my shirt was grabbed.

I turned around and saw Katelyn's eyes were wide and her face slowly turned red. She also stopped me from leaving by grabbing my sleeve.

"Hm? Oh, did you want to give me a goodbye kiss?" I joked and Katelyn frowned.

"Eww!! No!! Y-you just had a.........a bug! Yeah a bug on your sleeve......there it's gone now." Katelyn said and brushed my sleeve and looked away and let go.

"Are you sure you don't want a kiss?" I leaned in close to Katelyn and then.......I knew this was going to happen. She punched me in the lips and I fell backwards and she slammed the door on my face.

I laughed and stood up. I brushed the invisible dust off my cloths and started for home. Why does she reject me that much? We've know each other since highschool......maybe I will try a different approach.

I walked through the front door of the house and went to the basement. I took a bite of the taco that was on the counter that I made this morning and then I jumped on my bed.

I knew what I was going to do. This'll show me if Katelyn actually had feelings for me...if not...maybe I'll go for Lucinda but.....why do I like the hardest girl to get?

(Katelyn's POV)

Jeffory came back from the interview and I went home. I couldn't stop looking at the Neko Atsume plush. If Aphmau got this she would never give it away.....she gets scary when it comes to cats and Neko Atsume.

I opened the front door and Aphmau was on the couch on her phone. She looked up and smiled but then her eyes widened.

"OH MY IRENE KATELYN!!!!" She screamed and I had to cover my ears.

"Wh-what!?" I asked surprised.

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT LIMITED ADDITION NEKO ATSUME PLUSH!?!?!" Aphmau yelled and my eyes widened.

"Didn't......you tell Travis to give this to me?" I asked confused.

"Travis? Why would he- neeeeeever miiiiind." Aphmau smiled.......whenever she is talking about Travis and I as a ship she always has a really creepy shipping smile on her face.

"If you didn't give this to me....then....." I sighed and looked at the plush. I couldn't take this....

I hurried next door and knocked on the door. Garroth answered and I sighed.

"Oh hi Katelyn. Do you need something?" Garroth asked.

"I need to see Travis." I answered bluntly and Garroth moved out of the way and allowed me in.

I walked in the house and marched strait to the basement and knocked on the door.

"What do you- heeeeeeeeey Katelyyyyyyyyyn." Travis said with a big smile and I sighed.

"I will not be bought with gifts Travis! Do that with Lucinda!" I yelled angry.