[15]

(Katelyn's POV)

"I'm going home." Zane pouted. He made his way back to shore, grabbed his towel and went back to his car.

"Oops. Heheheehehehehe, I embarrassed Zane." Aphmau giggled.

K.C. looked down flustered and I gave her a light push.

"Go after him." I said.

"Yeah! Don't let the emo nugget escape!" Travis exclaimed.

K.C. smiled brightly and almost bolted out the water.

"They're not coming back." I whispered to myself. They were probably going to eat cupcakes and watched their horse show. Whatever it was called.

"It's called My Little Horsies!" Aphmau yelled, suddenly next to me.

"What? How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked confused.

"Hehehe you were talking out loud." Aphmau smiled.

I felt my cheeks go red in embarrassment so I took a deep breath and slipped under water.

***Time Skip***

I dried my hair in my room and glanced at my computer. I don't really do much on it, so why do I have it? I shook the thought away and plopped down onto my bed and pulled out my phone. I went onto Neko Atsume and groaned.

"Go bother someone else Tubbs! Stop stealin' my cat food!" I yelled at the fat neko.

I refilled the cat food and felt myself grow dreary.

"Mm....so sleepy...." I whispered to myself.

I turned off my phone and closed my eyes allowing myself to slip into a very relaxing sleep.

"Travis! Hurry!" I yelled as I pulled out my weapons. They were like gloves but had claws on them. Very useful at times.

Suddenly....someone I didn't recognize ran up to me. He had white hair, purple eyes, very dark skin, and horns....was that...Travis?

"Travis, what happened to you?" I asked worried.

"Later Katelyn, right now we need to get out of Phoenix Drop!" Travis looked worried.

This is such a weird dream..Phoenix Drop? I looked around and we were in a large town with a giant tree. This isn't Phoenix Drop, this is some....fairy tale land.

"We need to evacuate! Everyone hurry to the portal!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned to see Aphmau.....with.....angel wings. I stared at her closely before Travis grabbed my hand and started running.

"Quickly Katelyn! Stop daydreaming!" Travis yelled.

What is this world? Everything was up in flames...Garroth...why did he have a rainbow looking outfit? What are we running from? Suddenly, a large flaming ball fell from the sky right above Travis and I.

I gasped and jumped awake. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked around. I was in my bed at home. What was I even dreaming about? I rubbed my eyes and sighed. Whatever it was, it was really stressful.

I stood up and stretched before going downstairs. It was in the middle of the night. Great, I napped too long, now I won't be able to sleep. It was starting to bug me, what was that dream. It seemed so...real, well at least the town. Not what was happening.

I sighed and got myself a cup of coffee. That would be funny if there was a town like that in a parallel universe....I do remember the town. It was Phoenix Drop, but...it wasn't....weird.

(The dream has nothing to do with the story line. I was just bored and couldn't figure what to write.)