[5]

(Katelyn's POV)

We were walking through town when I saw Lucinda and Travis. They looked like they were on a date. Lucinda was using her staff and potions to change the color of the trees. Travis looked like he was having fun......I felt a sharp pain in my heart and I looked away.

I sighed and started walking faster.

"Everything okay Katelyn?" Aphmau asked and I forced a fake smile and nodded.

"Yeah sorry. I'm just tired.....I think I'm going to go back to the car and just sleep." I said and looked down.

"Poor Katelyn~Sama. Aphmau~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan will get you some sweets." Kawaii~Chan said and I smiled and nodded.

I started to walk out of the store when I was stopped by a familiar red head.

"Hey Katelyn. I didn't know you were here." Lucinda said. Her arm was wrapped around Travis'. I bit my tongue and forced a smile.

"Yeah, I was doing some shopping with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan." I answered.

"That's cool. Yeah, Lucinda and I were on a date right now." Travis said and lightly pecked Lucinda's cheek.

What the heck.......why did everything turn red.......why are my eyes wet?

"Travis you jerk......" I whispered. Tears started to slip down my face. Lucinda and Travis' eyes widened and I looked up at them.

"Katelyn.....y-you're crying?" Travis was surprised and.....honestly..... I was surprised too but I couldn't stop now.....I couldn't stop myself....

"I thought you said you loved me!? Then why haven't you been showing your annoying face!?" I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

Lucinda smirked and then drank a potion disappearing. "Katelyn.....I'm sorry...." Travis apologized.

"I-I need to be alone!" I started to walk off when Travis grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" I yelled and tried to pull away. Travis pushed me against a wall outside of the store and stared into my eyes.

"Why do you care if I show my face!? You're the one who always rejects me but is mad because I'm gone!? What do you want?......You constantly say you hate me and you always push me away but as soon as I'm gone......." Travis looked down and slowly moved away from me.

I rubbed my eyes. "What do you want of me Katelyn?" Travis sounded really concerned and I couldn't speak.

"I-I........I don't.......know...." I whispered and Travis grabbed my face and made me look up at him.

"Then allow me to be by you Katelyn.....please?" Travis slowly leaned in and I didn't know what to do.

He was going to kiss me....I know it.....he was inches away from my lips and then he stopped.

"Katelyn. This is the last time you can push me away. After I kiss you I'm not going to give up. Even if you regret kissing me." Travis whispered loud enough so I could hear.

I nodded in understanding and I took a deep breath. I grabbed Travis' hands that were placed on my cheeks and stepped forward. Travis smiled and pressed his lips against mine in a bittersweet kiss.

OMI I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY WITH HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Look forward to Wednesday!!!