Chapter 3- Ninja

Wendy's P.O.V
The intimidating man unchained me but had a tight grip on my arm. I was scared and I guess I showed it because the silver haired man started talking.
" Ibiki I think you're scaring her, and loosen your grip, she's just a child. *Turns to me* My name is Kakashi, don't worry we won't hurt you," Kakashi said and smiled through his mask. I nodded feeling a little more safe and relaxed a bit but kept my guard up. The man loosened his grip on me a bit so it didn't hurt as much. We walked for while, I noticed that the "office" I was in was apart of a dungeon. It was actually an illusion of some sort. After about ten minutes we reached big doors. Kakashi knocked since Ibiki had a hold on me. I heard an old voice say come in. We walked in and I saw an old man with a pipe. I was still scared so, I managed to free myself from the man attack him and run. I was running for a bit when I saw a set of doors in a hallway. I ran in one of them seeing a two men talking saying someone was doing something. They took off quickly forgetting I was here. I looked around the room and saw many people my age sitting down staring at me. I just smiled awkwardly, breathing heavily. Suddenly the doors opened making me fall down. When I looked back, it wasn't Kakashi or Ibiki. The man pinned me down and tied my hands behind my back. I cried out and thrashed around trying to shake them off me. ' Why wasn't anyone helping me?' I thought and started crying. They took me back to the office with the old man. They were holding my hands behind my back and someone held a hand over my mouth. The old man was staring at me.
   " We won't hurt you little one we just want to ask some questions, okay?" He said. I nodded.
   " Ok first of all I'm the Hokage, the leader of this village. This village is called Konoha, also known as the village hidden in the leaves," the man, er, Hokage explained to me. I nodded again not wanting to speak yet.
" My first question is what is that mark on your arm?" He asked. I looked at him weirdly. ' I must be in a different dimension,' I thought. I sighed.
   " It's my guild mark. Before you ask anymore questions I'll explain why I'm here. * Nods* I'm from a different dimension, I guess you could say but I'm not for sure. My guild mate Lucy, was trying out a new spell that could teleport you. Where I come from there are people who we call mages. We are people who can preform magic. Although there are too many types of magic to count. I am a Dragon Slayer Mage. Since I used magic not chakra or whatever it was they said, the chains didn't work for me. I was scared so I attacked them when they saw me in the forest and the dungeon, because I didn't know where I was and I was alone. I guess I was the only one who got sucked into the portal. I was transported here, so that's what happened. Oh and guilds are places where mages or wizards join to become an official Mage," I explained to them. He looked deep in thought.
" Alright what is your name child?" The Hokage asked me.
"Wendy Marvell," I replied.
" Alright Wendy, we will try to help you with your problem but in exchange you will be a ninja while you are here. Okay?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled at me and ordered the man holding me to take me to the graduating classroom. The man nodded and took me to the room I was in earlier. When he opened the door I saw a blond boy tied up on the ground. The man shoved me into the room and left. I fell on top of the blond boy and immediately apologized.
" Ah, I'm so sorry!" I said and rolled off of him, which was kind of hard considering my hands were still tied up, but I managed to sit up. I faced the adult and bowed down a little.
" Hello, my name is Wendy Marvell. The Hokage said that I have to be a ninja. Also can you please untie me, they forgot to," I asked politely. However, a pink haired girl stood up.
" Iruka- sensei, I don't think you should. She barged in here earlier and ninja were chasing her. I think she is dangerous. Also the mark on her shoulder could mean something. It could stand for a group of criminals," she said. When I heard that I stood up and walked to her. When I was in front of her, I glared.
" Don't you ever refer to Fairy Tail as criminals ever again. Got it?" I asked her extremely angry. She nodded, afraid. Iruka got a scroll out that he got before I came in and read it. After he read it he came up to me and untied my hands and I rubbed my wrists.
"Welcome to Konoha Wendy," he said and smiled.