Chapter 11- Fairy Tail

I ran over to Natsu and the exceeds.
" You have a communication lacrima!?!?!" I yelled at them. They nodded and pulled it out of Happy's sack. I gently took from them and set it up. Once it was set up, I called the guild. Mira answered.
" Wendy! Natsu! Are guys ok? What happened? Where are you? Did Happy and Carla make it over? Wait never mind that last question, what's important is are you alright?" She rambled.
" We are ok, the spell worked and we traveled to another dimension, we are in a place called Konoha where there are ninjas, it is similar to the guilds, is Lucy awake yet she passed out after she she opened the portal the first time is she and everyone else ok?" Natsu asked worried. Then  Master showed up.
" Natsu, Wendy, Lucy is up and ok, don't worry. She and Levy are searching for ways to bring you back," He replied. We nodded relieved. Then Master spoke again.
" I would like to speak to man or woman in charge of where you are at, if possible please," he requested. I brought the lacrima to the Hokage's desk since it was originally on the floor.
" Hello, I am the Hokage of this village, also known as the leader if you don't know. We also agreed to help try to find a way to send them back, but we asked them to be ninja's to help us if needed. Kakashi is their team leader and Natsu helps lead. * Kakashi waves * I hope you do not mind," the Hokage greeted.
" I don't mind as long as the missions aren't to dangerous. My name is Makarov Dreyar, the third master of Fairy Tail. I would like it if you could continue watching over Wendy and Natsu, I consider them my children. Have a good day...... GAJEEL STOP EATING THE SILVERWARE AND EAT ACTUAL FOOD, AND GRAY, PUT YOUR DAMN CLOSE ON!" He yelled, Natsu and I laughed at that while the others sweat-dropped.
" You guys are crazy," they all said at once.

Sorry for the wait everybody. Please comment if you want a chapter where they spend their time as a team, or a filler where Team Natsu is in Konoha for a short amount of time, like a temporary transportation. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Until next time my young pandas🐼🐼🐼✌️