Chapter 18

We were now eating dinner that Tsunami prepared for us. We also met her son Inari, who was a few years younger than us. Naruto, Natsu, and Sasuke were all eating like their lives depended on it.
"Guys, you should slow down" Sakura said.
"I have to eat more than him," Naruto and Sasuke said then glared at each other in unison. Then they both threw up. Sakura was currently yelling at them, and Natsu was laughing at them. It was practically chaotic until a pair of hands slammed on the table.
"Why are you guys even here!?! You won't be able to do anything, Gato will just kill you all," Inari started yelling.
"Yeah, well we're ninjas and we won't let some loser like Gato stop us," Naruto replied.
"Didn't you hear me!?! Gato will kill you all! I bet since all of you are ninjas you haven't had to go through anything bad, I bet you've all lived happy lives! I bet you think that just because you guys are ninja, that you can be heroes and do whatever you want, well guess what heroes don't exist! Don't talk like you know how it is around here when I bet that all of haven't even known pain!" Inari yells back at us. Naruto slammed his hands on the table and stood up, glaring at Inari.
" It's you that doesn't know anything! I would stop crying like a baby and actually do something!" Naruto says back. Inari just gets mad and runs up to his room.
"Narutoooo! What were you thinking making a little kid cry like that!" She yells and goes to slap him.
"Sakura," Natsu calls," don't even think about hurting Naruto, he was right to say those things," he says. Sakura looks confused.
"What do you mean Natsu-sensei?" she asks.
"Inamu really didn't know what he was talking about. He doesn't know the lives we lived or what we been through. While we also don't exactly know what the people of this land has been through, he has no right to judge us just based on the fact that he thinks he has suffered more than anyone has," he says.
"Um Natsu?" I say.
"Yes Wendy," he replies.
"While that was a good speech and all, his name is Inari, not Inamu," I say.
"Whatever," he says and goes back to eating. Sakura was kind of stunned at what he had to say. 'Just what has he and Wendy been through,' she thinks.
      Wendy sighs. 'Oh well. I was hoping for a peaceful dinner, but I guess that will never happen with the friends I have'.
"Ok that's it! I'll prove to that little runt that heroes do exist!" Naruto says and runs out of the house.
' He's a weird one,' everyone thinks.

Sorry for the short chapter, I kind of wanted a filler here. Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter! Farewell my young pandas🐼🐼🐼