Chapter 16

"Aww, I'm touched, I didn't think you would know about me," Zabuza says in taunting way. I was so confused. Who is this guy and what is the Sharingan eye, I could tell that the others were also confused, but Sasuke is acting weird, he can't stop staring at Kakashi-sensei.
"Hey, who the hell are you!" Nastu yells. Everyone sweat drops.
"Natsu... Kakashi-sensei literally just said his name," Happy said. Natsu didn't say anything after that. Kakashi yells at us to get into formation and he and Natsu take Zabuza head on. Happy and Carla are on Tazuna's shoulders looking around trying to help. All of a sudden there was mist surrounding us.
"Hmmm, there are seven points I could hit to kill you all, but which one shall I use," Zabuza says.
"Wendy!" Nastu yells and I nod. I sent out a blast of wind getting rid of all the mist.
"Well well , looks like we have a powerful little group," Zabuza taunts. Then suddenly he is behind Tazuna and is ready to strike. However, Kakashi is also fast and intercepts him. We drag Tazuna away and let the adults fight. Naruto tries to fight as well but Kakashi pushes him back.
"Naruto, this is out of your league, you won't be able to fight him," he says. Then Natsu rushes towards Zabuza.
"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" he yells, and the attack hits Zabuza, but it was only a clone. All of a sudden, a rock pillar hits Natsu and sends him flying, and Happy flies after him.
"Oops, my bad," Kakashi says, and then we all sweat drop. Kakashi and Zabuza continue fighting and we protect Tazuna. After a few minutes, Kakashi get stuck in a water orb.
" Everyone, run! You won't be able to go against him!" He yells. Naruto and I then look at each other and nod.
"There is no way we are leaving a teammate behind!" We yell at the same time.
"You taught us that remember," Naruto said and rushed towards Zabuza. I was able to give him a boost with my magic and Zabuza went back a little from the head butt Naruto gave him. Sasuke soon joined us and sent a fireball towards Zabuza, which was another clone. We looked around for him trying to see where he would attack from next. Then I remembered his purpose.
"Carla! Tazuna!" I yelled at her. She nodded and lifted him up just as Zabuza was about to strike him and Sakura was able to get out of the way before she was hit also, she then threw a kunai and was able to "kill" the clone.
"Sasuke! I got a plan!" Naruto yells out. They huddle up and nod. They look toward me then to Zabuza. 'I see, they want me to distract him.' I nod and turn towards the real Zabuza. I saw that his eyes were on me, wondering what I would do. I smirked as if I were to do something, then started eating the air. Zabuza's eyes were entirely on me, he thought I was preparing for an attack. Once I was done, Naruto and Sasuke made their move. Sasuke threw a huge shuriken at Zabuza but he just jumped over it it. However, it came back towards him, but he caught it. However, what surprised us all was when Naruto appeared over the water and threw a kunai at Zabuza. Not expecting it, he unintentionally let go of the orb holding Kakashi-sensei and caught it. Not realizing what he had done, he rushed towards Naruto intending to kill him, but Kakashi blocked the attack and kicked Zabuza away. After that, it was their fight. Naruto trudged back to us and gave us his signature goofy smile. I giggled and walked to him.
"Good job," i said and started healing him. He blushed and said it was nothing. After giving Naruto his stamina back I went to Sasuke and did the same thing. We looked back towards the fight only to see a giant wave coming towards us. Carla took Tazuna back into the air, and the rest of us got knocked off our feet. Once the wave, went away we saw that Zabuza was lying down and a new person had shown up. He claimed to be a ninja that was hunting Zabuza.  Naruto protested at first but Kakashi-sensei said that it was alright then the new one took Zabuza and disappeared. After that Tazuna said that we could go to his house and rest up. Just as we started walking, Kakashi-sensei collapsed. We all yelled out his name in worry when Natsu plopped down on the ground with Happy life looking extremely tired.
"Hey guys what'd I miss. I'm ready to take that guy down!" He yelled out. We then glacé planted down to the floor.
"What?" Natsu asked.

Hey guys, sorry if it seemed a little weird in the beginning, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Bye for now my young pandas🐼🐼🐼