Chapter 13- Missions!!!!

It was a normal day in Konoha, unless you count team seven trying to stop Naruto from killing a cat that scratched his face.
" Naruto! It's just a cat let me carry him, it you're angry at it!" I yelled. He just tossed Tora at me and started walking away screaming that he hated cats. I sighed.
" Confirmed, this is the cat Tora," I told to Kakashi.
" Great job everyone, let's head back," he replied. When we got to the Hokage's office, we handed Tora to his owner to see him get squished. Naruto was happy, and the rest of us just sweat-dropped.
" Let's see what your next mission is," the Hokage said. He then started listing a bunch of D-Rank missions that were more chores than missions. Naruto started complaining.
" Come on old man! Can't we get a better mission than this?" He whined. Iruka then started yelling at him, saying that we were experienced enough to go on a C-Rank mission.
" I don't see why not. We have two teachers here. I do t know about pervy  over there but I've been on an S-Rank mission before," Natsu said.
" That you stole," Happy replied.
" Hey! You were the one that snatched the paper!" Natsu replied embarrassed.
" It was your idea in the first place!" Happy said. They kept arguing until Carla hard enough of it.
" Would you two quit bickering and focus on what mission we are getting next. You're adults and you're acting like children!" She yelled.
" Hey! Technically, you and I are only eleven years old, minus the seven year time skip," Happy said. She just glared at them.
" Alright, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you guys a C-Rank. You eight, including the cats, will be escorting someone back to their village. I expect well behavior  and that you see this mission through," the Hokage said. We nodded, Naruto excited about it and Third called in the escortee.
" Amy name is Tazuna! I expect you to escort me back safely even if your lives depend on it. Although, with these scruffy brats I'm sure they will die anyway. Especially that little one with the goofy grin," he insulted. We figured out that Naruto was the shortest and he ran to Tazuna to try and strangle him but Kakashi-Sensei held him back.
" I'm sure you will be fine, you have four well trained genin and two Jonin going," he said. I then walked up to him, and bowed.
" Hello, my name is Wendy, I hope we can get you back safely without any problems," I said. He just scoffed and said whatever.
" Hey, don't be mean, you old drunk!" Carla yelled at him.
" What did ya say ya little brat!" He yelled at me. I was shaking. Then Carla jumped out of my arms and scratched his face.
" I said don't be mean to Wendy!" She yelled again. Tazuna screamed in surprise.
" What, never seen a talking cat before?" Happy said. He just blinked and rubbed his eyes.
". Come on, start packing and meet at the gates in an hour," Kakashi-sensei said. We nodded and left.
" This should be fun," I said to Carla. She just huffed and looked away.