Chapter 10- Explanation

I sighed.
" We should go to the Hogake first before we explain anything. I think that he would like to hear this as well as, so he can learn more about where we are from," I said. Kakashi teleported the team and Natsu and I flew with Happy and Carla. We went through the window, when we saw everyone already in the office. They started freaking out again about flying cats.
" Don't worry this is normal. This is Happy and Carla, they are what we call exceeds. They are able to fly and talk as you can see. We come from the Land of Fiore. It is a different dimension from here. We were accidentally teleported here because of a spell our friend Lucy used. We thought that everyone would be teleported but it was just me. Lucy must have opened the portal again and sent Natsu here. Anyway, in our land we have wizards or mages. Natsu and I are mages and so are Happy and Carla. Natsu and I are Dragon Slayers. They are many types of Mages, they are too many to name and count so, yeah. The spell that Happy and Carla use to fly is called Aria. Mages aren't considered full-fledged mages until they join a guild. Our guild is called Fairy  Tail. We consider each other as a family, and our guild mark is on our shoulders. Each guild has there own mark, they also have a master to look over the guild. They are the ones that decide who can join there guild. I think that's it. Does anyone have any questions?" I asked. Natsu was just standing to the side questioning Happy and Carla. Kakashi spoke up.
" Yes, when you healed me earlier, is that apart of your magic?" He asked. I nodded. Next Sasuke asked a question.
" What was that attack you used on Kakashi? I think you called it Unison Raid," he asked.
" Unison Raid is when two mages combine their attacks together. For example, our attack. We named it Sky Flame Dragon Brilliant Wind. There are also times where more than two wizards can do a unison raid. Natsu, Lucy and I accomplished it, with the help of our friend Gray, so yeah that's basically what it is," I said. ( Video below is the Triple Raid.).

Nobody else asked any questions so we were just all quiet.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER THAT LEVY GAVE YOU A COMMUNICATION LACRIMA!!!!!" Natsu yelled.

Sorry for updating so late I forgot to do it earlier. Question, what do you think I should do in the next chapter involving the lacrima? For example, what questions should I ask? I want your guy's opinions. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, my little pandas. Heheh. Peace✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼🐼🐼🐼 ( I would of said wolves but there are no wolf emojis. You know what's weird? I mostly use emojis on Wattpad and not when I text). Peace again.