Chapter 17

Tazuna then said that we were welcome to come and stay at his place. Natsu was sulking that he didn't get to defeat Zabuza, while Carla and Happy we're carrying Kakashi to Tazuna's house. When we arrived a woman was outside doing some yard work. Tazuna called out to her.
"Tsunami (I think that's her name) I'm back!" He yelled out. She looked up and cried tears of happiness and ran towards Tazuna. The exceeds set Kakashi-sensei down and we all dragged him inside. I was able to heal his physical injuries, but he still needed rest from all the blood loss. Tsunami introduced herself to us as Tazuna's daughter and that she had a son, who wasn't here right now. She led us to the two guest rooms they had. The boys all slept in one room, and the girls in the other. Sakura did not like that at all.
"Why do I have to share a room with her, she's annoying and I don't like her stinky cat," she complained.
"Hey! I don't care if you don't like me, but at least be nice to Carla, she did nothing wrong!" I told her. Sakura just scoffed.
"As if I care what you think, you are so annoying, don't you agree Sasuke," she said the last part dreamily.
"I find you more annoying than her," he replied and went to the guest room. Sakura sulked at that. After a couple hours, Kakashi-sensei woke up. We all scolded him on how he shouldn't over exert himself, and that he should be more careful. We then had a very serious conversation of how Zabuza is still alive.
"What! How can that be? We all saw him die, you even confirmed it!" Tazuna was yelling. Kakashi then explained that the area he was struck and what he was struck with, could temporarily cut off his heart beat. The supposed hunter nin, was really an ally of Zabuza's and just helped him escape. After that we decided to go out into the forest and train.
"All right, listen up. You may think that you know all there is to use chakra, but I don't believe that you have learned all there is to it. I want you guys to climb the trees, without your hands. I want Natsu and Wendy to do this as well," Kakashi-sensei said and gave a demonstration that it was possible. He threw kunai at our feet and told to mark how far we climbed up.
"Aye sir!" Natsu and I yelled as we picked up the kunai. Natsu then ran to a tree and proceeded to run up the tree. He wasn't using chakra but he was able to get halfway up there, then fell on his head.  The rest of us then started to do the same. Naruto immediately fell, Sasuke was able to get up a few feet, and Sakura was able to do it easily. As for me, I tried focusing on summoning my chakra as I had never done so before. I found that it was very similar to magic, but it had a different feeling. Instead of a warmth being spread through me, it felt like pure energy. I was able to direct it at my feet, and then I started climbing. I was intensely focused on trying to climb to tree. I didn't get as far as Sakura, but I was able to pass the length Sasuke went. I continued to do this repeatedly until I got halfway up the tree, I decided to rest for a bit so I didn't over exert myself. Afterwards, I continued climbing until I got to the top of the tree. It took the whole day, for me to get there, but I wasn't the first one, Natsu got up to the top of his tree without even using chakra. I swear he is like another kind of being separate from everything else. Tsunami then came calling that it was time for dinner, and we all came down and headed back to the house. I wonder what dinner will be like, I hope there's no drama.

Hello my young pandas, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Farewell!