Chapter 8- The Test

I woke up and heard Naruto shuffling around in the guest bedroom. I got out of the bed and changed into a dark red tank-top, a black skirt with spandex underneath, and my usual red boots. Then I woke up Natsu. He took a while to wake up, I had to ask Naruto to help me. We ended up pouring a bucket of ice cold water on him. He got up screaming thinking it was Gray. Naruto was in his usual attire, and Natsu was wearing his usual outfit that covers one arm. Natsu and I ate breakfast after Naruto left in a hurry. We saw that it was 5:10 and hurried to the training grounds. Kakashi wasn't there yet so we lucked out.
" I just remembered. Why was Natsu-sensei in your bed Wendy?" Naruto asked curiously. That got everyone's attention.
" We shared because I didn't have any other furniture yet. We shared a room before so wasn't awkward. Why?" I asked confused. We did this all the time on missions and they were so surprised at the fact that Natsu and I shared a room before. They just shook their heads. Natsu also mentioned that they didn't have to call him Sensei, because it felt weird. A few hours later Kakashi-sensei showed up and Naruto and Sakura yelled at him.
" Wendy and Natsu won't take part of this test. They will have their own separate test on the Hokage's orders," Kakashi said. They didn't question it because of who ordered it, but Natsu and I were wondering why but, we didn't ask either. So we stayed to the side where the poles were. They started their test, Kakashi also told us that we could not interfere no matter what and he meant it. We watched everything, we were so tempted to join in at times but remembered Kakashi's warning. He said that if we interfered then all the genins would fail. They ended up passing in the end. Now it was our turn.
" Alright, your test is to fight me. You don't have to grab anything from me but the same rules apply to you. You can use any weapons you want,"Kakashi said. We nodded and got ready. We told him we wouldn't need any weapons. Natsu started. He ran up to him and yelled, " Fire Dragon Roar," and hit him. Then I ran up and did Sky Dragon Wing Attack as he was surprised at Natsu's attack. He stumbled back afterwards. He then came to us.
" Earth Style: Rock Wave!!" He yelled out. Then a giant wave of the ground was heading towards us. Natsu just ran up and punched it, destroying it in the process. He then jumped back to me.
" Wendy now!!!" He said. I nodded knowing what he meant.
" UNISON RAID : SKY FLAM DRAGON'S BRILLIANT WIND!!!!!!!!!!!" We yelled out. Natsu basically did his Brilliant Flame attack and I did my Sky Dragon Roar, to boost his flames. It hit Kakashi head on because he was so surprised and confused on the attack. He was burned badly afterwards but still conscious. I ran over to him, Natsu at my side. I then proceeded to heal him. You could say that he was surprised once again. Once he was completely healed he sat up and looked over himself to see if he was actually healed. He was about to say something but was interrupted by a huge dark red portal in the sky.

Did the portal open again? Stick around to find out.

Sorry for the wait. I forgot about it on Wednesday, and tried to update on Sunday. However, when I tried to it was really slow, and then the whole thing got deleted as I was typing( I update on my iPad ). I got really pissed so I just gave up. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Heh I'm evil. 😈😈😈