Prologue

A/N: Welcome lovely readers! It's Crazystar writing this chapter! This book combines the characters of the Worst Warrior Fanfic Ever and the Ballad of the MoonClan Roleplay to create the worst book ever written. The events in this story occur after the conclusion of both stories(even though the Ballad of the MoonClan Roleplay isn't finished yet). Enjoy!

Yellowstar was dreaming one night, and suddenly, StarClan appeared before her. "Hello, Yellowstar," a she-cat said.

Yellowstar sighed with annoyance. "Ugh, what now?!"

"Show some respect!" the she-cat hissed.

Yellowstar marched up to the she-cat and shoved her nose in the she-cat's face. "No, YOU show some respect! I am ROYALTY. Now, what do you want?"

"We have a prophecy," the she-cat whispered.

"What is it?" Yellowstar asked.

A drumroll began in the background.

"Oh, skip that part!" Yellowstar spat. "I don't need suspense, I just want the damn prophecy."

"The new moon and the thunder will fight!" the she-cat announced dramatically.

Yellowstar waved her tail dismissively. "Eh, who cares."

***

"Yellowstar! There's a new Clan that moved in nearby," Bubblefur said.

"I'll go investigate," Yellowstar said.

Darkshadow was slinking around mysteriously by the border. He glanced around nervously.

Yellowstar walked across the border and spotted a tom. "Hey."

Darkshadow dropped into a defensive crouch and unsheathed his claws. "Who are you, and what are you doing on MoonClan territory?!"

Yellowstar smiled arrogantly. "I am the ThunderClan leader, Yellowstar."

"I don't think I've heard of you or your Clan before," Darkshadow said.

Yellowstar narrowed her eyes. "ARE YOU SAYING YOU'VE NEVER HEARD THE TALES OF MY GREATNESS?! I am the master of disaster, the greatest of..."

Princessheart burst out of the nearby bushes, with a dozen adders slithering after her in pursuit.

[HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE PRINCESSHEART?!]

{...but it was interesting D:}

[...Seriously?]

{Ugh, fine} Princessheart was being pursued by a pack of massive dogs, and she screamed in terror.

Darkshadow turned to Yellowstar. "Don't worry about the she-cat that is being chased by dogs, this happens every day."

Yellowstar shrugged. "Dogs are nothing. We got invaded by aliens. Twice."

[THAT IS NOT REALISTIC AT ALL!] Darkshadow looked at Yellowstar skeptically.

"Why do you talk so weirdly, like in those bracket things?" Yellowstar asked.

[Because I actually know how to roleplay, that's why]

Yellowstar tilted her head in confusion. "What does it mean 'to roleplay?'"

[...]

Gloyhdart wnt to anvayde sahdcowlan.

"Uh...what?" Yellowstar asked.

"He wants to invade ShadowClan," Darkshadow translated.

Glyoidhrt cmeos too th brdr and lkoos at itnrooder. "Gte awff arr lnd," he ylwjtsd.

[Goldheart comes to the border and looks at intruder. "Get off our land," he...idek the last word.]

"Don't tell me what to do!" Yellowstar snapped, striking Goldheart with her extremely powerful, beautiful forepaw. Goldheart went soaring through the air and collided with a tree, snapping his neck and dying.

[C'mon people, YOU CAN'T KILL WITHOUT ASKING!] Darkshadow rolled his eyes at the ThunderClan leader.

"What kind of a rule is that?!" Yellowstar snarled.

"I AGREE!" Firestorm declared cheerfully, leaping down from a nearby tree and slitting Darkshadow's throat.

[We kicked you out of this roleplay, Firestorm!]

{Well, I came back anyways! You can't stop me :D} Firestorm began to bury Darkshadow's body.

[You know what, you can kill me, I'm done with this roleplay!]

Gdolhrt ruin bck two cmap.

"I hate MoonClan," Firestorm spat. "Can I join your Clan and help you kill all of them?"

Yellowstar grinned. "Sure! Death is so fun."