Chapter 1

[Guys, I'm coming back. It's not worth stopping because of a few idiots. And Firestorm, YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT. So leave. For good.] Darkshadow stumbled into camp, drops of blood making a trail behind him. His eyes were round and they skittered from side to side. 

[But...don't I bring action to the roleplay? Firestorm is awesome :D]

[No, you're just ruining it.]

Yellowstar padded into the MoonClan camp. She'd come with a patrol to talk to them. She looked up in surprise. "Who's saying that?"

[I play Darkshadow...]

[And I do Firestorm because he's awesome]

"What do you mean you play them?" Yellowstar asked, her nose scrunching up in confusion. "Anyways, I don't care about all this. I want to meet your leader!"

[He's out...again.] Darkshadow looked up and fear filled his eyes as he saw the new cats. What if they knew...what if they knew his secret? "He's not here!"

Yellowstar stamped her foot irritatedly. "When's he coming back?"

[I havuhnt siin hem unlone fer munthes.] Glodhart leped furword. 'Interadors kil them" hii yewlefd.

"What are you doing? You seriously think you can fight the great Yellowstar and win?" Yellowstar batted a paw at the ginger tom and he was thrown to the side.

[Wuht bat yuo cuhn,t du thut!]

"Do what?" Yellowstar asked, wrinkling her nose. "I can do whatever I want to do!" She stepped forward, flames dancing in her blue eyes. "And I want to know why you're here! You're violating our territory!" 

[What are you even doing? That makes no sense...you have to ask Loststar before if you want a new Clan.] Darkshadow backed away, shivering. "I-we- this is our territory!"

"What do you mean I have to ask your leader? You are the invaders!" 

 [Oh, yes, a fight!] Flameblaze leaped forward with a snarl. "Begone, intruders!" He clawed at Yellowstar's face.

Yellowstar gave a yowl. "ThunderClan, attack!" Her warriors leaped forward with their waffle guns.

[That's not realistic at all...] Darkshadow dodged a swipe from a cat.

"What do you mean, not realistic? Anything I want is realistic if I want it to be realistic!" Yellowstar leaped forward and aimed her waffle gun towards Darkshadow. "LEAVE MY TERRITORY OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

...And so the stand-off between MoonClan and ThunderClan. Who will die? Who will live? What will happen? Wait for the next chapter to find out! Written by Duskie.