Chapter 25

Orangefurpaw padded around the camp aimlessly, bored. He had already caught 38 birds, 92 rabbits, and 314 mice that day, and it was only noon!

[That's not realistic, and cats don't know what noon is...] Darkshadow prowled mysteriously. With Loststar being online recently, he had time to return to his old hobby of being mysterious for no apparent reason.

He prowled near the border, dropping to a crouch behind some bushes when he saw a cat on the opposite side.

"Ello, mate!" the cat spotted him and said with a British accent.

['Mate' is Australian...] "Hello," Darkshadow replied cautiously.

"Sorry, I've been spending too much time with Silver! I'm Fancyfur, and I totally sound identical to Hazel, btw."

[Stop breaking the fourth wall!] "Who are Hazel and Silver?" Darkshadow asked, confused.

"You know, the narrators!"

"Dude, we aren't supposed to know about the narrators."

Yellowstar randomly appeared. "The narrator just broke the fourth wall by having Darkshadow's RPer break the fourth wall by having Darkshadow break the fourth wall O_O"

Rudefur suddenly appeared from nowhere, even though he died like ten chapters ago. "NUUUU!!!! WALLS ARE MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

TO MAKE THIS ROLEPLAY GREAT AGAIN"

"Heck no. I like it way better without walls," Yellowstar said, snapping her paws sassily in a 'z' shape.

"Yeah, if you built a new fourth wall, then I wouldn't be able to get into this story!" Annco said.

"Neither would I, mate!" Silver added.

Hazel just appeared randomly. "Dustbins?"

Rudefur hissed at them. "YOU FOREIGN CHARACTERS ARE RUINING THIS ROLEPLAY

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF ADMINITIS

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A WALL"

"I have some things to say to you about that," Crazystar began menacingly.

Duskie appeared suddenly. "If anyone mentions a wall ever again, Frost and I will choke you with her pet eels."

Rudefur skulked off, muttering under his breath.

"HAHA, I WIN!" Yellowstar declared. "I'M THE SUPREME RULER OF THIS PLOT LINE!"

"Who said we wanted you as leader?" the cats/admins asked in unison.

"I'm kind of your only option," Yellowstar pointed out. "Hazelstar and Loststar disappeared from this roleplay a long time ago."

"Hmph," Duskie said as she disappeared.

"This is why Britain is better, losers :P" Hazel said as she, too, disappeared.

"Correction: this is why AUSTRALIA is better," Silver said, leaving.

All the other admins disappeared without saying anything, and Darksahdow continued prowling mysteriously.

Totally not a thinly veiled analogy to American politics... Hahahahahaha- written by le Amazing Annco.