Chapter 6

==Firestorm, Snailpelt, Rainbowfur, Orangepawfur, Yellowstar, and Glodhart joined the roleplay==

Yellowstar opened her eyes, grumbling. "Really? I was at the spa!"

"We're characters in a roleplay," Darkshadow reminded her. "We don't really have lives outside of this. . ?" [Yellowstar, quit being so unrealistic. You already were kicked out!]

"I'm not in this roleplay. You loser MoonClan idiots are the ones in a roleplay. I'm from the bestest Clan ever, YellowClan!" she declared.

Snailpelt rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean ThunderClan?"

Yellowstar blinked obliviously. "That's what I said."

Orangepawfur grumbled as he was stuck in the dumb roleplay again. 

"Just. . . just go prance off in the bushes if you don't want to be here," Yellowstar meowed. "You have no right to complain; at least you have Clanmates here! Rio hasn't even read WFE, so she can't write with my Clanmates."

"Nobody likes your Clanmates," remarked Sunclaw.

Darkshadow, bored, left the small clearing and stomped back to MoonClan camp. He trotted toward the prey pile, a breeze whistling in his ears, and he grasped a tiny mouse by the tail in his mouth. Darkshadow took his prey to a shaded corner of camp, free of annoying kits, and started eating delicately. 

Sunclaw laughed at him.

Darkshadow glared at Sunclaw. [That. . . that was completely random and unbased.]

Yellowstar skipped into MoonClan territory with a patrol of random cats behind her. "We want this area!" she shouted, directing her warriors. They started creating a new border, marking it and things of that sort of thing of Rio doesn't know what she's writing because she's tired. One cat picked up a tree and settled it back into the ground, stepping back to admire his work.

[You can't just move a tree.] Darkshadow breathed in.

"TOO BAD, I JUST DID!" Yellowstar shouted in response.

[Get out of here] Darkshadow breathed out.

==Yellowstar has been kicked from this roleplay==

"Ahhh, peace at last!" purred Teafur in a British accent, trotting around camp. 

Yellowstar scoffed. "You can't kick me out of roleplay I'm not in!"

Teafur stopped and stared at her. "What?"

Yellowstar smirked.

Suavagefur appeared randomly. "Hi! I'm a random character who Rio has no clue about, so hai!"

"What?" Teafur asked again.

Suavagefur grinned and skipped away.

Teafur shook his head. "I'm just going to go on patrol," he muttered, padding out of camp and to the border.

Rudefur was standing on the other side of the border, staring at an empty area of flat dirt. "I bet I could build a wall here," he mused. The tom nudged a pile of sticks forward, narrowing his eyes for effect.

"What?" asked Teafur dubiously.

Rudefur rolled his eyes. I said, I BET I COULD BUILD A WALL HERE!"

"Why would you want to build a wall?" asked Teafur.

Rudefur rolled his eyes again. "To keep out the filthy MoonClan immigrants! They keep taking all of our jobs!"

Teafur blinked. "What jobs?"

"The ones you MoonClan scum keep taking!" shouted the other tom. Rudefur stomped off into the bushes, and Fancyfur padded out of the bushes.

"He—hello," the warrior stuttered. "I'm sorry for my Clanmate's rudeness. He is Rudefur after all." 

"Who are you?" Teafur asked, tilting his head.

"Fancyfur. I'm a british blogger."

"No way! I'm British too!" Teafur exclaimed.

Fancyfur blushed. "We should totally hang out, maybe over some tea tomorrow?"

"Yep!" Teafur skipped off into the bushes, excited to meet the ungendered Fancyfur because Rio can't find a WFE chapter in which Fancyfur's gender is stated.

"This is why we need a wall!" Rudefur shouted from behind the bushes.

This was written by a very confused and tired Rio.