Chapter 15

Orangefurpaw looked at the doll that his daughter had handed him. "A BARBIE?! BARBIES ARE SO MAINSTREAM! I DISOWN YOU TWERKKIT!"

Twerkkit cried. "But Barbie is so pretty!"

Orangefurpaw threw the doll at Twerkkit and left the camp. "Who needs kids anyways?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Crazystar as she rolled into the MoonClan camp on a noisy lawnmower.

Orangefurpaw sighed and began carrying coffins into camp. "Oh no...we're going to need these."

Crazystar laughed maniacally as the lawnmower rumbled towards the nursery.

[BE REALISTIC AND WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!] Darkshadow ignored the mouse-brains as usual.

Crazystar swiveled the lawnmower around to face Darkshadow. "I'm here to break the fourth wall and destroy the nursery, as usual."

Darkshadow wrinkled his nose in confusion. "What do you mean 'break the fourth wall?'"

Crazystar pulled out a sledgehammer. "I'll show you."

The fourth wall grimaced as Crazystar brought the sledgehammer down on it,  breaking it into even more pieces.

Blaze appeared. "CRAZYSTAR! You obliterate the fourth wall in EVERY CHAPTER YOU WRITE!"

Crazystar shrugged, starting up the lawnmower again. "It's fun! I like breaking things!"

Blaze glared at Crazystar. "You have to stop doing this! The world is running out of duct tape, and there is also a shortage of glue, all because of your...WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!"

Blaze turned around to see Rio standing over the remains of the fourth wall with a jackhammer, with Frost watching and cheerfully applauding.

"Ugh...you're all hopeless," Blaze muttered as she slowly faded.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS ROLEPLAY! GO RUIN A DIFFERENT ROLEPLAY! I'M JUST SO DONE!" Darkshadow yowled.

"And so is your mom!" Sunclaw added.

[I've had enough of this nonsense for one day...I'm signing off for now] "I'M SO SICK OF YOU ALL!" Darkshadow spat.

Crazystar casually drove out of camp on the lawnmower.

"CRAZYSTAR!" Orangefurpaw yelled. "You didn't destroy the nursery!"

The nursery exploded in a giant orange fireball, and all of the kits inside were instantly incinerated. The whole camp shook from the force of the blast, and a large plume of smoke floated up from the remains of the den.

Crazystar smiled evilly. "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

A/N: It's Crazystar here! Hope you guys enjoyed, as always!