Chapter 7

==@YellowstarWFE joined the roleplay==

Yellowstar pranced into the MoonClan camp, glowing with the power of awesomeness.

[Dude, seriously]
Darkshadow prowled mysteriously out of the camp.

"YOU CAN'T BE HERE! GET OUT OF OUR CAMP OR I'LL TELL LOSTSTAR!" Strictmoon yowled in her face.

Yellowstar rolled her eyes. "We all know that Loststar is never actually here. And besides, you should be grateful to be graced with my supreme epicness. Am I too fabulous for you?" Yellowstar asked flirtatiously.

Strictmoon left to go yell at some apprentices for no reason.

Amethystglitter popped out of the nursery, glaring at Yellowstar. "Hey, I'm the only one that's allowed to make toms uncomfortable with my fabulousness at flirting!"

Suddenly, Princessheart burst into the camp with 123,758,352,548,552 dogs chasing her.

All the dogs instantly died because Yellowstar was too fabulous. "See? I'm just too fabulous for your pathetic roleplay."

[Hey, you can't do that!]
All of the dogs un-died and Sunclaw killed them.

Suddenly, Yellowstar's phone buzzed. "Sorry, I have to go check out a situation on the border. Rudefur is still trying to build a ******* wall!"

[THAT'S NOT REALISTIC. AND CATS DON'T CUSS.]
Darkshadow prowled mysteriously near the border, watching some cat yowl orders at other cats who were building something, and talking about how he was going to make ThunderClan great again.

Rudefur sat on top of a rock, yowling down at the cats. "Is this how you treat your future leader?! Build, peasants, build! We must make ThunderClan great! We must keep all of this MoonClan scum out!"

Yellowstar proofed into existence. "Excuse me, it's called YellowClan, not ThunderClan. YOU MUST DIE FOR DISGRACING THE NAME OF YELLOWCLAN!" Yellowstar then vaporized Rudefur with her awesomeness.

[You can't do that! I'm kicking you out!]

==@YellowstarWFE has been kicked out of this roleplay==

==@YellowstarWFE has joined this roleplay==

==WHAT?! NO! @YellowstarWFE has been kicked out of this roleplay==

==@YellowstarWFE has joined this roleplay==

"You can't kick me out, I'm the main character. I'll never stay gone for long!" Yellowstar laughed in the face of whoever was typing the bold letters.

[Hey, no breaking the fourth wall!]
Firestorm murdered Yellowstar 154,496,539,936,968,242,937,000,000,000 times.

"Lol, nope. Doesn't work," Yellowstar said after she had respawned.

[YOU AREN'T A PART OF THIS ROLEPLAY, FIRESTORM.]
Darkshadow mischievously murdered Firestorm. "By the way," he said to Yellowstar, "I hope your campaign wins against Rudefur's."

"What?" Yellowstar asked.

"Y'know, your election campaign. Against Rudefur."

"In case you hadn't noticed, Rudefur is dead. Besides, I'm already supreme ruler of all the world," Yellowstar stated flippantly, shrugging.

"But you aren't-" [Interrupt me, please, someone]

"Why do the fancy brackets want someone to interrupt?" Yellowstar wondered.

Strictmoon magically appeared and interrupted Darkshadow. "WHY ARE YOU THIS CLOSE TO THE BORDER, DARKSHADOW? YOU SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!"

"I was just talking to Yellowstar, geez," Darkshadow answered, rolling his eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU FRATERNIZING WITH ANOTHER CLAN'S LEADER? YOU HAVE APPRENTICE DUTIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Strictmoon spat.

"But I'm still working off my last set of apprentice duties!" Darkshadow protested.

"TOO BAD!" Strictmoon hissed.

"I'm so going to get back at you for this, Yellowstar, if it's the last thing I do!" Darkshadow spat at her as he was leaving.

"Don't worry, it will be," Yellowstar responded, before using her epicness to teleport back to the Thunde-

"If you dare to type 'ThunderClan', I will find you, stupid narrator, and I will incinerate you with my fabulousness!" Yellowstar yowled up at the sky.

As I was saying, Yellowstar used her epicness to teleport back to the YellowClan camp.

"Good. You do value your life..." Yellowstar muttered up at the sky.

Rio isn't the only one who can break the fourth wall... Mwahaha! This is my first chapter, so I hope you liked it!
~Annco