Chapter 17

Orangefurpaw paced the MoonClan camp, despite the fact that it was not his own and he really had no reason to be there.

"What are you doing, Orangey-pie-pie?" Amethystglimmer asked. "Not still trying to avenge that silly kit, are you?"

"Crazystar killed my only kit. She must pay the price." Orangefurpaw resumed pacing. "I need... I need... I need... A voodoo doll!" he gasped as sudden inspiration struck him.

He wandered into the forest, looking for leaves, sticks and grass that he could use to build a Crazystar-like voodoo doll. After finding the materials and sitting down to start designing, he realized the flaw in his plan.

"Hey, hey admin!" he yelled at the sky. "You, narrator!"

Annco sighed in annoyance as she floated down from the clouds. "What do you want? I'm trying to write a chapter!"

Orangefurpaw coughed. "Well, you see, I want to get revenge on Crazystar for killing my kit, and I decided to make a voodoo doll. But then I realized that I don't actually know what Crazystar looks like, so I want you to tell me.

Annco stared at Orangefurpaw in disbelief. "First of all," she began, "Crazy would murder me so hard if I caused a fictional character to harm her. And second of all, I actually don't know what Crazy looks like, so..."

Orangefurpaw sighed in regret. "Well, there goes my plan. And if you don't know what she looks like, how do you know she's even human?"

Annco laughed too hard for too long, almost falling over. "Everyone knows that Crazy isn't human. She's part robot, part cat, part insane murderer, and part superhuman manager."

Darkshadow wandered over. "Orangefurpaw, what are you doing still in our camp? And why is there a Twoleg with you?"

"I'm mourning the loss of my kit and plotting revenge. And don't make the Twoleg mad. She's the narrator," Orangefurpaw whispered.

Darkshadow scoffed. "She can't do anything worse than Rio did, can she?"

Annco narrowed her eyes.

A turtle🐢fell out of the sky and landed on Darkshadow's head.

"Uh... A turtle🐢?" Darkshadow asked, confused.

"Whoops, that's a moral support turtle🐢. It's for someone else, sorry." Annco snapped her fingers and the moral support turtle flew back up into the clouds. She snapped again and, this time, a goose fell out of the sky and landed in front of Darkshadow.

"Um... Is this a moral support goose, too?" Darkshadow asked, questioning Annco's sanity.

"Nope," she replied deviously.

The goose began pecking at Darkshadow's paws, making whatever sound geese make. Suddenly, it bit Darkshadow on the nose.

"Ow!" Darkshadow yowled, scampering away, but the goose followed him.

"HELP, THERE'S A WILD GOOSE CHASE!" Darkshadow paused. "CHASING ME, I MEAN!"

Orangefurpaw laughed as the goose kept trying to bite Darkshadow, and Darkshadow kept running.

"This is definitely worse than Rio's meteor!" Darkshadow yowled as he passed the narrator.

"Good."

Orangefurpaw thought for a moment. "Could I borrow that wild chasing goose of yours?" he asked.

"Sure," Annco shrugged. "I don't use it much."

Orangefurpaw captured the goose, keeping it in a cage in the center of the MoonClan camp. He hid behind it, cackling silently.

As Amethystglimmer passed, he opened the cage and the goose began chasing her.

Orangefurpaw laughed maniacally and took a bunch of pictures, as Amethystglimmer yelled a long string of profanities at him.

This was written by Annco... Late at night... Which probably explains the moral support turtles🐢🐢🐢