Chapter 5

*Riddhi Pov*

"We are going to get late." I mumbled rushing near to the table holding our breakfast.

"Do not worry, Riddhi. We saw nearly every day that it doesn't take much time to reach near the college at this time in the morning." Shiv said assuring me and we both started having our breakfast.

"We will be in the same class right? I mean what if we are in different classes?" I asked suddenly with the panic I as usual feel at the beginning of each class year from the time as much as I remember.

"Don't start your panic now otherwise I will do what I did on the first day of our engineering collage." He said smirking at me and I glared at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said, shrugging to which he placed his hand over his heartbeat.

"Ouch! You forgot our first kiss?" he asked with a dramatic acting, making me laugh a little.

"Finally, you laughed." He said smiling, making me feel so good knowing that he was trying to make me laugh from the past one week.

"Who won't when they have a boyfriend like you." I said smirking.

"Is that a compliment or insult?" he asked frowning.

"Whatever you wish for it to be." I replied, winking and stood up carrying our dishes back into the kitchen.

"If we are in different sections, then just wait for me near the class door and I will come near yours." He said the moment we stepped inside the college.

"Ok! We even have to go to the grocery store for our job right." I said remembering our new part-time jobs.

"Don't make me remember that at all." He said with a distaste sound.

I sighed knowing well he is just not liking doing that job with a very strict manager saying one thing or other thing to each of the worker.

However, we were lucky to get it in short time and cannot loose it no matter what. All these thoughts came into still when I saw the students buzzing inside the college.

"Wow!" he whispered from beside me and I smiled, feeling his happiness and excitement for all this.

"I think this is the stadium as we were shown that day when we came here." I mumbled showing him the direction.

"Yeah! Let's go, but why don't we walk around the campus a little and get to know someone." He suggested.

"It is a good one but what if we couldn't find our seats easily and get late. There is time for us to get to know other right? I mean there will be people sitting beside us too whom we can get to know." I offered not feeling the immediate comfort to walk around just now without assurance of the orientation.

"Why don't you go to the hall while I just look around?" he suddenly suggested.

"Ok!" I replied, smiling and calmly walked towards the hall tightening my hold over the books.

I searched for my name and his after which I walked out seeing no one present inside the hall. I may not like all this bonding so soon, but I need to change and get used to it.

After a few minutes I couldn't find him anywhere and decided to walk back, but then saw his figure a little away near a big tree with a group of people.

He never fails to get close to people so soon which just make me love him more as he was the one who persuaded me to even talk to him.

I know how distant I was with him during intermediate even though we were classmates in each class. We shared a word here and there in each of those classes.