Chapter 13

*Riddhi Pov*

This is not at all true! I thought, shaking my head and entered the house coughing with all the screaming.

He is just playing a prank with his friends and he will come back soon. I will kill him when he comes back and then hug him.

This is just a prank and we will laugh about this in the future for sure. But I need tell him that his joke is not at all good.

When will he return? I thought, glancing at the watch and then at the door. Does he have to wait for an hour for this prank? Ten minutes is also enough, right.

"Just enter the house, Shiv. I will tell you how bad you are at these pranks and will even scold your friends." I mumbled and chuckled brushing my tears away.

I think it is better to drink some water to be able to scold him! I thought, rubbing my throat feeling burning sensation and entered the kitchen.

Then I glanced at the envelope before laughing to myself. This must have the note which says I am fooled.

I opened the envelope only to leave them from my hands, making a big bundle of notes fall on the floor.

"This is all true!" I mumbled waving my hands before me and then sat down staring at the money.

"This is all true!" I mumbled again before hugging myself and cried out more making my head spin.

"Is this the value of our relation, Shiv?" I asked him in a whisper and got silence in return.

I leaned onto the counter before closing my eyes until I heard my phone ringing. I stood up in a flash and rushed to the living room.

"Hello?" I asked between breaths.

"Riddhi! What happened, dear?" I heard Shiv parent's voice.

"I am fine!" I whispered and closed my eyes for the stupidity I showed thinking Shiv is calling me.

"Ok! Shiv told me today morning that there is some tour planning. I just called to tell you that he always forgets his sweater before going to a cold place. You know how to take care of his things right." She said and I covered my mouth hiding the sound coming out along with the tears.

"Su... sure!" I said, gulping down the sounds.

"What happened, Riddhi? You were always in a rush while talking and now you are not at all talking." She commented.

"Packing!" that's all I replied and hung up when she bid her bye.

"What have you done, Shiv? And why did you?" I asked his absence.

I glanced around and saw both of us in every item that is present here. We had the memories of enjoying the moment while furnishing little things in this house.

Was that all nothing but settling for something normal? You wanted something great which is not me? Where did you got those thoughts from and why didn't you get them before?

I can't stay here! I thought, shaking my head and rushed to my... No! To the room which was given to me to stay here.

I packed all the clothes I brought here or the ones I bought by myself and then placed the money he gave in his room by throwing it on the bed from the entrance of his room not bearing even a little to enter it.

I rushed outside the house with my luggage and then took a deep breath, feeling the shaking of my body leaving me completely.

"Where will I go now?" I mumbled and then started walking on the familiar roads mindlessly before reaching the supermarket feeling hungry.