Chapter 23

*Riddhi Pov*

"Are you sure, Riddhi? I mean, everything is fine now. So, what is the need making them worry?" Rose asked when she handed over my mobile.

I brushed my tears away and nodded at her saying, "What you are saying is true, but I don't want to repeat my mistake."

"What mistake?" she asked frowning.

"My parents were more hurt than angry at me all these days because we were always close and I did something major part of my life from them for whole six years. I am their world and they support me in everything if they think it is sensible. I can't hide this from them now and get them hurt again." I explained and felt the tears again remembring the terror I felt for those few moments.

"Shh! He is behind the bars. Do not worry, Riddhi. And you are right about your decision." She said nodded and I calmly pressed my parents phone number.

"Mom!" I said when she lifted the phone and gave a small sob.

"Riddhi? What happened?" Mom asked and I immediately explained everything along with how I am fine now.

"Oh Riddhi! Is there anyone near you?" she asked and I gave the phone to rose when she asked me to give it to her.

"Aunty? I am her friend, Rose. Don't worry, Aunty. Many are here to take care of her and I will be with her only." Rose talked for a few moments before passing me the phone.

"He will get punishment to even thinking of harming you, Riddhi. Don't forget that we love you and take rest. We will call within a few hours." I heard Dad's voice and I hung up.

"Feeling good?" Rose asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah! If it is not for Shiv and Charlie then..." I stopped myself and she shook her head holding my hand.

"Don't think like that, Riddhi. You would have fought back and I know that." Rose said confidently.

"Thanks for being here with me, Rose." I said, hugging her and she patted my back.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Lisa." I said when I walked downstairs in the morning.

"Will you stop thanking everyone?" Jim asked, shaking his head.

"She will never." Rose replied, to which I gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry about the details because I took care of the case." Jim said and I nodded thankfully before Rose and I left the house.

"Shiv was here when you are getting ready, but he left when I said you wouldn't want to meet any of them." Rose said when we reached my room.

"You did the right thing. If I meet him now then I would have taken my anger on Sam over Shiv." I said and she nodded understandingly and left after I assured her that I will be fine.

I sat on the bed and shivered, remembering the touch of that Sam which felt like I crawled into a drainage system. If you use the force, then will the girl will be yours?

If you like some girl then will her feelings doesn't matter and should be with you just because you wished her to? I thought, shivering again and hugged myself.

"Riddhi! I need you here right now." I heard café Aunt's voice in the evening and immediately rushed downstairs getting up from the bed where I was lying down from morning and entered the café only to step back.

"You guys know!" I stated and they all nodded before the twins dragged me towards the table.

"Sit down! We gave you enough time and now you will have dinner with us." Manager ordered and I smiled at him.