Chapter 17

*Riddhi Pov*

"Riddhi!" I heard his voice calling me, but I didn't stop, but just continued my walk towards the canteen where I forgot my purse.

Why did I forget it in the first place and asked Rose not to come with me? I mean I thought I will be fine, but never thought he would follow me like this.

It's been one week since that girl said so many things before everyone and from the next day Shiv is behind me saying that he needs to talk about something.

Rose always stopped him from saying another word, but today it seems like I can't escape at all.

"What is it?" I asked, turning around and stopped my heart from doing any jumping right now for standing near to him.

"I never said about us to them. I mean, our intimate relation." Those are the words he uttered, and I glared at him.

"What?" I asked him pushing down the hurt which I am feeling when he is talking about something too special for me as something else.

"One day Sam saw my hickey on your shoulder and they guessed the other things looking at both of us. I neither declined nor accepted. I would never share about those to them." He replied, moving towards me to hold my hand but I stepped back.

"I should believe?" I asked him frowning.

"How could you think like that, Riddhi? Why would I do that for our relation? It was special for me too." He replied frowning back.

"But not enough from the time we came here." I said shaking my head.

"No! I always talked to them when I felt like our relation is in danger and wanted to know what to do or even wanted some advice. I always tried to work on it." He said, but I shook my head.

"If you really wanted to work on it, then you wouldn't have hidden anything from me. Why are we even talking about all these?" I asked and started moving away, but he again topped my path.

"I don't want you to hate me, Riddhi. I really loved you and ours is really a special relation for me." He said again but I stared into his eyes.

"If it was, then you have a very weird way of dealing with things. I really wish if you stay away from me and let me live my life." I said, pushing him away and walked rushing towards the entrance not wanting to hear another word from him.

"What happened?" Rose asked, but I shook my head and we both walked away towards the market from where she walks towards her place.

"Have a nice time with the twins." She said winking, and I rolled my eyes.

"They are killing me." I mumbled frowning.

"They are adorable." She said back and walked away.

"Don't worry, Riddhi! They went to their grandmother's house for the weekend." Manager said when I just continued to look at all my sides hoping I wouldn't get caught into another prank of theirs.

"Thank god!" I said out loud and immediately hissed remembering they are his grandchildren.

"I can understand." He said, shaking his head, smiling and walked away.

"What happened? What are you thinking?" I heard the question and looked up from my coffee to see café uncle standing beside me.

"Nothing, Uncle." I replied, shaking my head.

"What? I am your uncle and you will not say your problem? This is not fair." He said and seems like he will not move until I tell him.

"I don't think I will get needed money with my part time at the supermarket. I should start searching for a new part-time job along with that." I explained and he nodded frowning at me.

"Why don't you work or me?" he suddenly asked making me frown at him.

"What?" I asked, not understanding his words.

"Work at the café until as many shifts you want until you wish. And it will be safe too, as your room is at the same place." He explained and I started thinking about his suggestion.

"Great! I will do it, but only one shift. If you need extra shift any day, then I will do it as I will be at the same place." I said, repeating his words smiling and he laughed.

"Now I know why my sons have a crush on you." He suddenly said and I stared at him with wide eyes like he said something completely out of context and impossible thing.

"Jake! You are not supposed to tell her that. What would our sons feel?" I heard Aunty saying and turned to see her standing at the counter.

"Well, she has to know someday." Uncle said shrugging.

"They have a crush on me? And you both are fine with it?" I asked, still not believing their words.

"Well, they at least don't have that on one of their teachers." Aunty said shrugging.

I shook my head coming out of the shock and glanced at Uncle who is stopping himself from laughing.

"I want them to stop their crush and have them with someone of their age. I am like five years older than them and they are two." I said feeling completely uncomfortable.

"Don't break their hearts. They know how is it and they will outcome it. For now start working. You have to do the dishes." He said standing up and I smiled following him.

I am really glad that I got this job and now I can have enough money. All I need is to forget the pain and move on soon.

*Shiv Pov*

"Why did you say those things, Sailu? You know I never talked about intimate things with her to you all." I said immediately when she walked inside the house along with Sam.

"I never told them that you did." She said frowning.

"Well, you talked to her about knowing them, then how will she think other than that I told you." I said, feeling the anger inside for even making Riddhi thinking like that about me.

"What is this, Shiv? Everyday you are saying her name from morning to evening. We are dating but we are actually not." She said screaming at me.

"I didn't know about these things until a guy commented near me today after a week. You shouldn't have said those things, Sailu." I said reducing my voice.

"Well, I don't care. I thought we would go for our third date but seems like we need to cancel it." She said huffing and left the house.

"Man! You are spoiling your relationship. Riddhi is your past while Sailu is present. Like this you will not have place anywhere." Sam said shaking his head.

"I will talk to her tomorrow." I said not having any mood to do it today.

"Why don't we go outside?" he offered.

"I would like to be alone." I replied, to which he shrugged and walked away.

How could you believe those, Riddhi? I would never say those things, but I really did a mistake talking about other things. I sighed closing my eyes.

---------------------------

small and urgent update to give double... continue the discussion guys... lovng it...

how is it?

comment plz and vote...