Chapter 14

*Riddhi Pov*

"Sit for a minute, Riddhi." Some co-worker said, dragging me away from the items I am arranging on their appropriate stalls.

What is her name? I thought, but then shook my head. I am unable to remember anyone's name no matter what and all I could do is do the work I was asked.

I am not being able to say anything else unless I am asked. Everywhere I can only think about him and the pain but nothing else.

"You just worked two whole month's work in one month." She commented before making me sit down near the other co-workers.

"Our manager is rude, but you need to feel that scared and do everything he asks immediately." Some guy said laughing.

"She already worked here, Dude. You need not worry for her." Someone else said and I felt dizzy inside my head like everyday when someone is talking near me or to me.

I just want to be alone which I actually am. My parents are angry at me and the person who was everything left me. Who is there at all?

What are you thinking, Riddhi? Will you leave everything just like that? I asked myself while rubbing my forehead feeling the headache which didn't left from the day he left me.

"Really? Then I am sure she will be fine." Another someone said and they started talking to each other while saying a word or two to me but I just stared at the table.

"Are we boring you?" I heard the girl asking who brought me here.

"No!" I mumbled and then heard them sighing.

"Riddhi? You are still here? But I thought you will be with Shiv on the tour." I heard a voice and turned to see my bench mate walking near to me.

"I thought you are the one sitting here from the counter but I was not sure." She added smiling.

"How are you?" I asked standing up.

"I am fine! How are you? And why are you working here? I thought Shiv made you leave the jobs." She replied frowning.

"Are you her friend? Please make her take some rest. She is working like eighteen hours from the time shop opens and until it closes. Even our manager is not saying anything." The girl said to which Rose nodded frowning and held my hand.

She started walking, dragging me with her and made me sit near her car. I stared at the floor and nothing else.

"What happened, Riddhi?" she asked, lifting my chin.

"He... he... he left me. For... for Sailu." I replied stuttering in a whisper.

"That bitch! She did what we all feared. Was he stupid or what? I am sure he is." She started cursing both of them, but I just put effort in controlling the tears feeling tired to even cry.

"Where are you staying now? Come to my house." She said, holding my hand.

"No! I am fine here." I said, shaking my head.

"Ok! Why are you killing yourself with all that work like they are saying? You still have a year to study and then you will have a great life." She said sighing.

"I... I don't know whom, to say this but... but I don't feel like living suddenly sometimes. I don't want to do something stupid and drowned myself into the work." I explained, feeling I should tell someone about this problem.

She gasped and held my hands tightly before hugging me. I let a few tears flow feeling ashamed that I am having such thoughts.

"Ok! Work all you want, but if you get such thoughts again or in more level, then you need to contact me and then we will go to a doctor." She said standing up with a hard expression.