Epilogue

#After Six Months#

*Riddhi Pov*

"Riddhi!" I heard Dad calling me from the living room, making me wake up from my tired sleep.

God! Who would have thought that office work is so difficult that the holidays become so precious like jewels? I thought chuckling to myself and walked towards my Dad.

"What happened, Dad?" I asked, frowning, looking at his worried expression.

"I need to talk to you." He simply said and I nodded before sitting near his feet.

"You know how I was in the hospital last year, right? Everything went so smooth without worrying your Mother too much before you came is because of one person." He started saying.

"I know! Girish Uncle is the reason, right? He asked someone at the hospital to take care of everything." I said smiling.

"I didn't inform Girish and your Mom couldn't think about anything else at that time. But someone else called Girish and informed him, to which Girish instructed back to take care of me." He explained.

"Ok! I am really thankful for that person." I said nodding.

"If not for that guy, then your Dad would not have been gotten treatment so fast as I couldn't understand anything. He took care of all the formalities and made sure I am fine too." Mom said from the kitchen door.

"So, what are you both trying to say?" I asked not understanding their intention.

"He is Girish Uncle's son and Girish is wishing if we would think about the marriage between you and his son." Dad replied and I sat stunned.

"Dad..." I started to say, but he shook his head smiling.

"We are not forcing you because we know you can handle anything. But it will be good if you just meet him for once and then decide anything you want to." Dad said smiling at me.

"Ok! I will meet him. When should I meet him and where?" I asked staring at him.

"Oh! Did you realize that he works in the hospital, which is in the same city where you are working?" Mom said with excitement and I laughed at her.

"He asked you to meet him near the big tree we have at the lake within an hour." Dad suddenly said and I frowned at him.

"Ok!" I nodded, getting up and walked inside the room to freshen up.

"Well, will I be able to take a decision? I thought, reaching near the tree.

"Hi, Riddhi!" I heard someone saying and turned to see some guy leaning on the tree.

"Hi! I forgot to ask my Dad your name." I mumbled to which he chuckled.

"I am Abhinay!" he said, walking a little near to me but not completely.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, breaking the silence and he nodded gesturing me with his hand.

"Why are we meeting here?" I asked, to which he chuckled again before shaking his head.

"It is not such a big matter. So, do you have anything to say?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah! I think it is better if I clear a few things before we even think about this relation which still seems to be a surprise." I replied and he nodded, still smiling.

"I was in a seven year relationship with a guy." I started to which he again nodded.

"I know about that and even who the guy is." He said stopping me.