Chapter 24

*Shiv Pov*

"So, how is it going?" Charlie asked sitting beside me.

"I think I should read each minute otherwise I will fail." I replied to which he laughed.

"I was asking about Riddhi." He explained.

"I know! As I can't see any positive signs and fearing to say that out loud, I changed the topic." I explained to which he nodded.

"How is it with Sailu?" I asked, staring at her sitting alone at another side of the class.

"She is fine now and concentrating on the exams and a few are talking to her. This is college, Shiv. Any event becomes old soon with the entrance of a new one." He explained.

"She is lucky to have you as her friend." I said smiling.

"Then it is a good thing. She need all the luck in the world right now while realizing her mistakes. Even her parents are angry at her as the news passed across their society right." he said and I nodded sighing.

"After the completion of exams, you will not have any chance like this to make her come back to you. So, don't stop at anything but don't forget to respect her wishes." He said and stood up walking towards Sailu like everyday and they both started talking to each other.

"Hey Riddhi!" I asked, walking towards her bench.

"Hi Shiv!" she said, smiling and I smiled back.

At least I got to this point after trying for the past four months at every moment. I tried to go to café everyday just to have a word with her spend time.

She got a little irritated, but got used to this, but still saying that nothing will come out of it which I totally deserve though.

"I just got this doubt." I said, opening the book to which Rose raised her eyebrow.

"I really have this doubt." I added to which she shook her head and moved so that I can sit on their bench.

"Thanks!" I said when she completed her explanation.

"I am glad that you got it and all the best for the exams." She said and I nodded still sitting there itself.

"I know! I am disturbing you during the exams, but why don't we go anywhere?" I asked to which she frowned.

"Sure! Come to café today." She said and I groaned hearing her words.

"You know I really can't bear the glaring looks from those twins and they will join with us completely." I said to which Rose laughed.

"I always told you I love them right?" Rose said and I frowned at her.

"Shiv! You should start listening to me." Riddhi suddenly said in a serious tone.

"And I just wish if you give a little thought about our relation." I said to which she frowned.

"Fine! Our exams will start from day after tomorrow and I will think completely about what if we get back together. If I feel like we should then I will tell you on my own." She finally said after staring at me for a few minutes.

"Thank you so much." I said, getting up and walked towards my bench from where many of them gave me thumbs up.

Everything changed during these four months more than I have ever imagined. Who would have thought that she will be the one who saved me again from being alone forever?