Chapter 11

*Riddhi Pov*

"I will just be back within a few minutes. Sam is calling me for something." Shiv mumbled pecking my cheek and gestured to the table where his friends are sitting.

I nodded, smiling and moved my legs more onto the grass, feeling great sitting under the tree.

We have been sitting here for lunch for the past week and enjoyed the moments completely.

I got really scared before two months regarding our relationship after his parents left, but it must be just a small bump in our relationship.

We were never better like this and are more than happy which is all we both need in the end. I smiled to myself and sighed, thinking how his mother too accepted me completely.

She is talking to me weekly once and even giving me a little news about my parents, which she is not knowing much but just a little.

I glanced at his friends' table to see them having a 'good time which is good. I don't want him to leave his friends at all.

I want him to be my boyfriend and friend to them. I glanced back at the sky wishing for these moments to stay with me forever and I will never ask anything else except for my parents' acceptance.

"Missed me?" I got startled and glanced to my side to see Shiv grinning at me.

"You scared me!" I mumbled slapping his hand.

"That's my job. Anyway, I just got the news that one of the senior is going to throw a big party and we are invited." He said smiling.

"Do we have to go?" I asked him groaning.

"Of course! You have been amazing attending many of them and this is very important. This one is known to be attended by popular and we are one." He replied holding my hand.

"I am popular?" I asked him in shock.

"Yes! You study well and our relation is also talk of the college in between." He replied shrugging.

"I didn't know at all." I mumbled in shock to which he laughed.

"Let's go!" he said, pulling me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him frowning.

"Shopping! Sam and Sailu decided that it will be better to buy the dress today as there is only a day left for the party." He replied dragging me near to his friends.

"But I have dresses." I mumbled following him.

"This is not a simple matter. We need to be special in this party. I mean getting invited to this is a big thing." Sailu said raising her hands.

"It will be fun." Shiv said, assuring me and I nodded reluctantly.

"Ok! You both go and try on some dresses while we three will judge." Sam said, throwing some clothes into my hands and Sailu's.

"Wait to be amazed." Sailu said, winking at them and walked inside.

"What happened?" Shiv asked when I didn't move.

"I... I don't wear these types." I replied gesturing the dresses.

"Try them and you will like them. You need to start somewhere right." Shiv said, moving me towards the trail room.

"I will not be comfortable." I said pleading him.

"Just try!" he said, smiling and closed the door.