Chapter 12

*Shiv Pov*

"Why do you think we are standing here like this?" Sailu asked back making me chuckle.

"How would I know?" I asked, brushing her hair away covering her face.

"I really like you, Shiv. And I am completely attracted to you." She stated making me stun in my moments.

"I know!" I replied after a few minutes.

"Who told you?" she asked frowning.

"Sam told me in the beginning itself. He even said you were hurt as I am already in a relationship." I replied to which she nodded sadly.

"I really wish I could kiss you but I won't do it. I am not that cheap to kiss someone else's boyfriend, but I just want to tell you my feelings." She said stepping back.

"Why do you still like me? One year is going to complete, Sailu." I said frowning at her.

"I just can't stop liking you and who knows you may like me someday. It's not like I am unattractive and we both seem to be knocking everything off perfectly. But I really wish I had met you when you are single. I wouldn't have stayed a moment away." She said taking another step back.

"But why me?" I asked, still not understanding why does she likes me when there are many others who are behind her.

"Why not? I can't say anything in a word. Maybe I should have stayed in your town and I am sure we would have been a couple way back too." She said smirking and I shook my head.

"Anyways, it is my bad luck and you are taken by some girl completely." She added and walked away while I stayed in the same place thinking about her words.

Is it really that simple to choose someone for the whole life? It was simple until we came here and stayed in that town, but now I don't know.

What if Riddhi and I are making a mistake with all these things and hurrying? I thought and immediately scolded myself.

What am I even thinking? How can we leave nearly a seven years of relation just like that? No! I shouldn't get any stupid thoughts.

*Riddhi Pov*

"Excuse me? Are you fine?" I heard the question and turned to see some guy standing near me.

"Yes!" I replied and stared outside brushing my tears away.

"By the way you are looking amazing." I heard the guy's next words and I turned to face him.

"Don't you dare stand here and lie. Just go away from here." I said, glaring at him.

"What is happening here?" I heard a girl's voice and turned to see her walking near to us before holding his hand.

So, he already has a girlfriend and is here. Do I have to get into some drama here or what? I thought, feeling the headache, increasing.

"I am just complimenting her and she is saying that I am lying." The guy said making me look at him in surprise.

"You are really looking great, dear." She said smiling at me.

"No! I am completely in the wrong attire." I said, shaking my head and brushed my tear away which slipped again.

"Why do you think that?" he asked frowning.

"Look at every girl and even her. Then ask me that question. I know I should have got myself a fashion dress which I did, but I am not feeling comfortable to step out of the house in it before anyone except my boyfriend." I replied and the girl comforted me.