1.6

1.6

After Taylor brought me home I didn't see him for a few days. In that grace period I sought out Calvin's company. He was more than excited to see me and even took me along to read to little kids at the library. I however didn't read a single book to them unappreciative brats. I sat amongst the children and listened to him read the words to When You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I was the only person there who actually sat still long enough to barely hear what he was saying.

Afterwards he took me to get ice cream from an ice cream truck. I hadn't opposed because the bubbles powerpuff girl popsicle will forever be my favorite it was just the mosquitos that had decided to intrude in on our time.

While we ate our ice creams he introduced me to the community garden, pointing out all the different typed of fruits vegetables and flowers people planted. It was an amazing experience which caused me to fall a little bit more for Calvin. Calvin was a welcome change of pace, a breath of fresh air.

Sadly this breath of fresh air left as well. By the time the weekend rolled around he had told me, over the phone, that his camping trip was extended until next weekend. I had made a joke about missing him but soon came to realize that it was the slight truth.

As I sat in the diner Saturday afternoon I couldn't help but resent my dad a little bit because he refused to let me go on the trip. It would've been an majestic experience if I had. However I wasn't alone for long. A very irritated, very immaculate looking Taylor plopped himself down in the seat across from me while he loosened the grey tie around his neck.

Unlike any other time he came and sat with me he flagged down a busty looking waitress and ordered two strawberry milkshakes, extra whipped cream. He then proceeded to make himself comfortable, raking his fingers through his styled hair and shrugging off the jacket to his suit.

Thats when I realized that his piercings were missing. If it wasn't for the obvious tattoo on his neck he would've looked like any guy really.

"What happened to you?" I arched my brow, not bothering to ask how he had found me yet again. I became a lot more interested in his face now that his piercings were gone.

"A lunch with my father thats what happened." He gave me a tight lipped smile as he unbuttons the cuffs on his sleeves and pushed them up on his arms.

"So you had to take out your piercings?" I wondered what his father did that required Taylor to completely change up his look just to have lunch with him.

"Don't worry I kept the most important one in." He opened his mouth then flicked and wiggled his tongue so that the silver ball caught the light of the diner over head.

With the roll of my eyes and the smirk in his, he closed his mouth. Just in time too because the waitress returned with the milkshakes and made a show of putting them down to showcase off her cleavage.  To her dismay Taylors eyes were trained only on me as he tapped his foot against mine.

"Can I get you anything else?" She questioned in a slightly desperate tone as I tried kicking him in his shin. I ended up kicking nothing.

"No we're fine." Taylor answered, his sock clad foot rubbing against the side of my calf.

I tried moving away but his reach was a lot longer than mine. The waitress nodded her head and sullenly walked away, clearly upset about not catching Taylor's attention. Once his foot reached my knee, despite my attempts of fighting him off I flicked a french fry at him.

"Would you stop?!" I hissed and brought my legs up on the seat, tucking them beneath me.

"I'm just trying to have fun princess, lighten up a bit will ya?" He pulled his milkshake towards him and plucked the cherry right off the top, taking it into his mouth. He plucked it off the stem with his teeth and gave me a sly smirk.