5.5

5.5

"Yes!" Brooke cheers, falling back into the couch. She flails about for a bit, nearly kicking me, before sitting back up. "Finally, I didn't fucking make you guys the most powerful couple in the DC universe to not be a couple." She brushes her hair from her face. "Thank you for saving me." With a loving look in her eyes she places her hand against her chest. "Thank you." She begins to weep and Alec comes up behind her.

"I think it's time we get you to bed." With little to no effort he scoops her up into his arms. She lets out a little cry of protest before realizing that it was pointless and snuggles up against his chest. Before he leaves he gives Taylor a smile, nodding in approval.

I let out a soft yawn, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Don't tell me you're ready for bed too." Taylor pouts as I tuck my head beneath his chin.

"Falling in love is tiring." I mumble, circling his midsection with my arms. "If we go to bed now we can cuddle."

"We always cuddle." Taylor grumbles.

"Without the onesies." I add, knowing how hot it was going to be folded together beneath his thick blankets.

"Nobody needs to know when you're going to have sex!" Jasmine cries out. "If you're going to have sex, just fucking go do it ya nasties!"

"We aren't going to have sex!" Taylor calls back before turning to me. "Are we?"

"No." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Didn't think so." I let out a little squeal, tightening my limbs around him as he skillfully pushes himself off the couch. Once he's standing he stumbles slightly, causing me to slip slightly. He manages to adjust my arms around his neck and lift me up higher, gripping at my thighs afterwards.

"I just want to feel how smooth your legs are for a change." I nestle my face into his neck, but not before brushing my nose against his cheek.

"Good night you two!" Jasmine states as she climbs onto the couch, claiming it at hers for the next few hours. "Sweet dreams."

I give her a small wave before she disappears around the corner and Taylor bounds the stairs

"I can't wait to have you pressed against me." I attempt to purr, dragging his zipper down, revealing his chest to me. I slip my fingers beneath the collar, shivering at the feel of his warm skin.

"For not wanting to have sex, you're oddly sexual." Taylor mutters, causing me to giggle.

"Shhh." I continue to trace the structure of his collarbone before becoming bored and following the curve of his neck up to his jaw. My fingers trip over his mandible, up his chin and brush against his lips.

I let out a small squeak as Taylor drops me onto the bed.

"Let me get this straight.." He trails off, watching me unzip my onesie. "We're getting naked, but no sex."

"Not naked, just stripping down into our underwear." When the zipper can no longer go any further, I sit up and wiggle out of the sleeves.

"No sex?" He confirms and I nod my head. "But i'm now slightly aroused because of the expedition your fingers went on while on the journey up here.