Chapter 4: New Powers

I started reading some of the books and end up finding out that this is a Caster Library. That and because Alfred and Luke kept touching the books and keep getting shocked. Idiots... I sigh, now staring at the doors that keep trying to open themselves, the ones with the chain and lock.

"You know how to get this off?" I turn and ask the guys. They look at the doors, "Looks pretty stuck to..." Alfred says, grabbing onto the chain and yanking it. Kayla walks up to it and yanks on it too, then in the matter of seconds the chains fall off, the doors bursting open along with the chains. We stare at her, "How did you do that?" I ask, surprised at what just happened. She's shocked as much as the rest of us. "I don't know... But that was really cool." She stares at the chains that are laying on the floor almost melted. "I think you can manipulate metal." I state. She whips around looking at me, "So in other words I can mess with it, o-or melt it?" She asks. I nod, confirming her new found power.

I walk into the room with the double doors and there stands a podium with a giant book on it. I walk over behind it and the book flys open to the first page, the pages are blank. I stare at it as the words start forming on the page. Just as I'm about to start reading, "CRASH- BANG- CRASH." We all look up, back at the door of the library, and then, "SLAM" the book slams shut. "Dang it..." I hear someone say, noticing it's Kayla's voice. I look up at her, "What?..." I think, she whips her head around and stares at me.

As more crashing is happening upstairs and the guys run up, we stare at each other. "WHAT WAS THAT?" She yells, freaking out. "We just kelted." I state. "What's that?" She asks, a little more calm now. "Kelting is when your talking to someone but not out loud, so it's sort of a mind thing." I say, trying to explain it to her.

She nods, understanding now. "That's so cool!" I chuckle at her sudden out burst. She chuckles too, now excited. We decide to go back up and I lock the door back up on our way out and stick it in my back pocket. We head back up and see what all of crashing was about. Kayla runs into the kitchen by the guys and I follow her. "GET OUT!" She screams at the thin air. "THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY ESTABLISHMENT! NOT A PLACE FOR YOUR KIND." She's still yelling. She clearly sees something we don't. She does what she needs to, eventually getting the ghost out of our house. I'm glad that she's here to see what we can't.

Once she's done getting the extra presence out, I look at the mess of dishes on the floor. Then all of the sudden they start floating and landing on the table and the island. I widen my eyes, now scared. "Tori..." Alfred stops, then continuing, "What was that?" He asks. "I.. I don't know... I think that was Telekinesis." I state. "Is that another thing your finding out about your self?" He asks. "Uh huh." I nod. Now confirming my new found power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Here's Chapter 4! I don't have much to say lol. So enjoy! 😈