Chapter 1 - Recovery

Squeal to Eminem fan fiction "Love and Fame" if you'd like to read the first one you can find it in my works (:

(Friday, October, 10th, 2011)
(Marshall's POV)

It's been about two weeks since Meghan got into the car accident. She's getting stronger, and stronger every day. She's even started talking to me now. Marilyn came to Detroit the same day the accident happened, she was a wreck when she saw Meghan . The girls, and Kim also come to visit Meghan everyday after school until visiting hours are over. Athena, and Royce bring home cooked meals because hospital food is real fucking shitty.

I've been trying to tell Meghan that she should try to relax, and take it easy but she won't listen. She's been using her laptop to listen to beats Denaun sent her, and she's been writing in her notebook. Meghan also had to get a second surgery done for her leg. Now she has a long white cast from her thigh all the way down to her foot.

"Baby, do you want anything?" I asked.

"Pass me the bear" Meghan said, and pointed towards the blue fluffy bear I got her. I gave it to her, and she cuddled with it.

"Come cuddle with me" Meghan said, and patted on the empty space on the hospital bed.

"I don't want to hurt you baby" I said.

"You won't, just please come" She said, and it looked like she was about to cry.

I slowly got on to the hospital bed, and laid down wit her. Meghan took my arm, and put it around herself making us get closer together. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I kissed her forehead. Meghan's face is still all bruised up, but the cuts have turned into scars now. It hurts me to see her like this.

There's pictures, and videos all over the internet of Meghan in her car then crashing into the tree. I don't dare watch the videos though, I know the car was totaled, and I don't need to see exactly what happened. It's bad enough to be told that your soon to be wife was found unconscious in her car after the accident. Marshall come on now, don't cry now. 

"What have you been working on" I asked, and pointed towards her notebook. I needed to focus on something else, because I can't cry again.

"A couple songs" Meghan said, and passed me her notebook so I could read it.

"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly
To fly
Uh yo, yo,
I wish today it will rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away
Trying to forgive you for abandoning me
Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way
Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become Neo when they aiming at me
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I'm just surmising
I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher, more fire" I read, and smiled.

"It's finished but that's all your gonna read" Meghan said.

"It's so dope" I said, and kissed her forehead.

"Marshall" Meghan said, and looked down at her hands.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I had a panic attack in car thinking about a bunch of things, I didn't mean it. I didn't want to end it, I started shaking in the car, and I couldn't stop. That's went I crashed" Meghan said.