Chapter 30 - New Years

(Wednesday, December, 31st, 2011)

"Maegan, hurry up!" Marshall yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Since it's New Year's eve we're going to celebrate in the studio with everyone's family. Everyone's gonna be there, and Marshall's getting a little impatient. It's his fault though, he wanted me to wear a dress but I can't wear a dress without at least putting a lil makeup on my face.

I've learned a bit from my makeup artist so I used what I learned to do a little something extra for today.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled, and heard him laugh

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled, and heard him laugh. "Not like that you perv!" I yelled, and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs.

"Damn.." Marshall said while he looked me up, and down.

I covered my face as I blushed, and he kissed my forehead. I wore a black dress with lace, with a long grey sweater, and a pair of black boots.

Randomly I felt like giving Marshall a hug so I wrapped my arms around his neck, and laid my head on his shoulder

Randomly I felt like giving Marshall a hug so I wrapped my arms around his neck, and laid my head on his shoulder. He held me back, and let his arms hang onto my waist.

"I love you" I sighed, we haven't said I love you to each other since November, I felt like I needed to say it.

"I love you too" Marshall said, then pushed me forward breaking the hug. "Are you not wearing a bra.." Marshall smirked.

"Oh, let's go" I chuckled, and walked out the front door.

*****

We walked into the studio, and almost everyone was here. The tv was on and it was showing down in Times Square for New Year's Eve. I sighed as I realized my family wasn't here yet, but I smiled as Hailie and Whitney ran up to me.

"Hey guys" I said, and hugged them both. "Where's Laney?" I asked.

"She's with her boyfriend" Hailie said, and winked.

"boy.. what?" Marshall turned to us and said.

"uh oh, gotta go" Hailie said, and grabbed Whitney's arm taking her to another side of the studio.

One by one I said hello to everyone, and at some point Marshall challenged me to play him in Ms. Pac Man. It was his turn to play, and he beat my high score so quick. I started to record him playing, and tried messing him up.

"This is what I'm doing" I said as I pointing my phone at the screen.

"Look" Marshall said, and put his hand in front of the camera. "Suck it" Marshall, and I laughed. "Aw shit" Marshall said as he calmed down, and stopped laughing.

"Sunny Jim, you wanna take some lessons from me" Marshall said while focusing on the game.

"This is my score, this is not Em's score, this is my score" I said, and pointed the camera at the current score that just reached 100000.

"Yeah, right" Marshall laughed, and I turned around to see my family walking inside. I placed my phone in Marshall's jacket pocket, then turned to look at him.

"Come, their here" I said.

"Aight, hold up" He said, and I shook my head as he continued to play the game.

I walked away, and ran up to my sister giving her a big hug. Then my brother, then Devon, then Athena, everyone. Rebecca, my brothers pregnant fiancée has gotten even bigger, and looks like she's gonna pop any day now. My mom stood there awkwardly, like she didn't know what to do. I then walked up to her, and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry too" She whispered back. We broke away from the hug, and I smiled at her.

"Let's have a good night" I said, and she nodded her head.

"Hey" Marshall came over, and started saying hello to everyone. I awkwardly excused myself, and walked outside.

I looked at the sky, staring at the stars, and the moon. I looked down at my hand, and looked at my ring. Taking a deep breath, I smiled, and walked back inside. I can finally say I'm happy with where my life is going.

*****

Later on in the night everyone seemed to be having a good time. The music was playing, and the energy in the studio felt real nice. I sat on Marshall's lap running my fingers through the little bit of hair he had while having a conversation with my brother, and Rebecca. Rebecca's not that much of a bitch anymore, and honestly the two of them look real happy together.

"There was one New Years where Maegan.." My brother said, and I cut him off as I knew where this was going.

"Don't you dare" I chuckled.

"Shh.. let him talk" Marshall said with a smirk on his face, I knew he wanted to hear this story.

"Okay so there was this one New Years where Maegan fell into the Christmas tree, and got stuck" Joey said, and took a break to laugh.

"I took thirty minutes to get me out" I put my head down, and chuckled.

"Are you serious" Marshall looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Shut up" I said, and looked away from him since I was embarrassed.

"She was walking backwards while talking to someone, and fell right into it, but how she got stuck is a mystery" Joey said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yo! One minute left" Swifty yelled out, and everyone walked over to the tv.

Unexpectedly, Marshall grabbed my hand, linking them together. I smiled, and rested my head on his shoulder as we stood watching the time tick on the tv. Some of the adults had alcohol in their cups, the kids had apple cider, then Marshall and I had our red bull cans. I chuckled at that.

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.." Everyone yelled out, and I smiled as I looked Marshall in his eyes.

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR" Everyone yelled, and Marshall brought me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you" Marshall said as we pulled away from the kiss.

"And I love you more" I said, and placed a kiss on his nose.

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )