Chapter 32 - Back To New York

(Monday, January, 5th, 2012)

Today has been a bit crazy but I'm pulling through, it's about five o' clock, and work for me is slowing down. Except for the fact that I have to get ready for some studio time tonight, that's gonna drain me since I haven't slept since yesterday. I hopped in the car after leaving my interview with Power 106 and we were off to the hotel so I can get my things for the studio.

"You know.. that shirt makes your boobs look good" Athena said randomly while we were sitting in the back of the car, and I rolled my eyes.

I wore a black crop top with spaghetti straps, a pair of cargo's, and a pair of black timberland's. Half of my hair was put up in a ponytail, and half was down, then like always I wore one of the necklaces Marshall bought me.

 Half of my hair was put up in a ponytail, and half was down, then like always I wore one of the necklaces Marshall bought me

"You needa shut the fuck up" I said as I smiled, and shook my head.

"It's true!" Athena said, and before I could respond my phone buzzed.

From Marshall (5:23pm) - Really? Ur an asshole. Those fuckin freestyles u did on the radio today r devastating. Incredible. I hate u. Die

I busted out in laughter once I read the text message from Marshall, someone can't handle my bars.

"Yo, look at this" I chuckled, and showed Athena the text message.

"Haa.. he tight" Athena laughed.

To Marshall (5:24pm) - Get on my level, bitch (;

I sent the message back, and put my phone back into my pocket. Athena, and I started a conversation, so quickly we made it to the hotel. Security escorted us inside, and I kept my head down since there was a lot of paparazzi outside. Great.

I made it to my room, and walked in, Marshall was nowhere to be seen. I closed the door behind me, and he popped out from the door shouting 'boo' making me scream.

"I hate you!!" I said while I held my chest.

"That's for calling me a bitch" Marshall said, and raised his eyebrow as he pointed at me. "So.. you going to the studio?" Marshall asked as I put my notebooks in my book bag.

"We're not gonna act like that just didn't happen, fuck you" I chuckled. "But.. yes. Imma go with Drake, and Jeezy" I said, and turned to face him. "AND! Athena got Nas, and he wants to be on the song. I'm gonna meet Nas!!" I smiled.

"Maegan let's go, your dumbass is gonna be late" Athena's voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"Go" Marshall chuckled. "Imma order Taco Bell, and watch porn.. love you" Marshall said, and kissed my cheek.

"Your gross" I rolled my eyes, and kissed him back before walking out the door.

*****

The studio session was great. We knocked it out, and I'm so happy with the way it came out. Meeting Nas was a great experience, he's exactly like how I thought he would be, and of course I met Jeezy for the first time but it's not the first time we've worked together. The whole session was full of good vibes, we all cracked jokes, and especially Aubrey that boy don't know how to chill.

I don't know why though, but the whole time I was at the studio I thought about going back to New York, well for a little bit. I feel a little homesick, Detroit's fine because I'm there with Marshall and the girls, but it's no New York. Athena, and I have kept it on the low because I don't know how I would tell Marshall I wanna go back to living in New York for a little bit. With the help of Athena I found a nice penthouse down in Manhattan, because there's no way I can still live in my apartment in the Bronx.

I hopped out the car, and security escorted me once again inside. Like always I kept my head down because paparazzi was outside snapping pictures. I don't understand paparazzi, like when do they sleep? It's one almost two in the morning, and their still out there.

I walked into the hotel room, and Marshall was biting into a taco. He better have got me something, because if not I will take the taco right from him.

"How was the studio session?" Marshall asked with a mouth full of taco.

"Don't talk with you mouth full" I said, and took off my shoes, leaving them by my bag.

"Okay, mom" Marshall said, and I chuckled.

"And.. it was good, the song came out really good. Nas is really nice too" I said while changing into some sweats.

"That's dope, I got you a crunch wrap supreme by the way" Marshall said, and pointed to the Taco Bell bag.

"Thanks" I said while I slipped my wife beater on.

"Oh.. and that Slurpee, freeze shit is in the fridge" He said, and I smiled since he knows that's my favorite from Taco Bell.

I grabbed the bag with my food in it, and grabbed my drink from the fridge before joining Marshall on the bed. I smiled as I opened up the bag, and grabbed my crunch wrap supreme. Honestly I have a problem with food, cause I love it too much.

"Oh.. I have to talk to you about something" I said after I chewed my food, and Marshall turned towards me waiting for me to talk. "I want to go back to New York for a little bit, I honestly feel a little homesick cause I don't go down there as much as I would like to. Um.. what do you think about that..?" I asked.

"I don't have a problem with that baby. Where are you going to stay?" Marshall asked.

"I found a really awesome penthouse in Manhattan. Athena's gonna go check it out for me tomorrow" I said.

"Your going back to New York, how the hell am I supposed to make fun of you from all the way over there" Marshall chuckled.

"I love you so much" I chuckled, and kissed his lips.

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )