Chapter 13 - Our Time

(Wednesday, November, 5th, 2011)

Today I woke up surprisingly early, and I'm currently making breakfast. I had fun yesterday, so much that I ended up writing a whole diss song in a couple hours. Now all I have to do is record it. I'll probably record it tomorrow because, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be done around the house honestly.

I placed my plate down on the island, then served another just in case Marshall decided to come down. Quickly, I ate my breakfast then got out my stuff to clean up the house. The kitchen I cleaned in under ten minutes then I started cleaning the living room, and I found Marshall's notebook under the couch.

"Hey baby! Have you seen my notebook?!" Marshall yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, it was under the couch" I yelled back, and placed the notebook on the couch, continuing to clean the coffee table.

"Yo babe where is it?" Marshall said once he came into the living room. 

"Here" I said, and handed him his notebook, continuing to clean everything in the room. 

"I'll see you tonight, I've gotta work on the slaughterhouse album, and Skylar's album" Marshall said, and gave me a peck on the cheek before walking towards the door.

"Tonight?" I asked him before he left.

"Yeah, nine maybe ten I'll be back" Marshall said, and I huffed. "Why are you huffing?" Marshall turned around, and asked.

"Because I'm stuck here all day. Now your deciding to up, and bounce for like eleven hours" I rolled my eyes.

"What's the problem? You know I have to work" Marshall says.

"Yeah, but first off I have to clean the house. Second, the girls are coming home today because Kim has shit to do, and we're leaving this weekend" I said.

"Okay, the girls will come here, and you can clean the house. Not a big deal Maegan" Marshall says.

"So who's gonna pick up the girls since you don't want me driving?" I said, and Marshall paused for a second.

"Here. Now I gotta go" Marshall says, and toss me a pair of car keys which I catch.

"Wow Marshall, just wow" I say, and then adjust the pillows on the couch.

"What is it?" Marshall says clearly annoyed.

"I'm putting my work on hold because you got me pregnant, and I'm having your kid. Yet, you can't stay home with me" I say, and by the look on his face he knows he fucked up.

Without a word Marshall walked out the front door, slamming it shut behind him. He knows he fucked up, but it's Marshall, is he gonna do anything about it? No.

******************************

"I'm gonna head off to bed, goodnight" Alaina said, and gave me a hug before she went on upstairs.

It's been around like six hours since I got the girls out of school, and they've been home. Hailie, and Whitney decided to go to bed half an hour ago, now Alaina is going to bed. Marshall hasn't texted me or called since he left this morning, which doesn't surprise me. It really doesn't matter, because I'm not gonna wait up for him to come home.