Chapter 14 - Valium

(Maegan's POV)
(Thursday, November, 6th, 2011)

I lost my baby. It hurts, but I know it wasn't our time, and I'm just going to have to accept that. Last night I recorded my diss song to Banks called Mr. Jones because, obviously I couldn't sleep. Now it's seven am, and I'm getting ready for my interview along with Marshall.

When we got back home late last night Marshall's been extra close, and I know it's because of the baby. Marshall helped me clasp together my bra, and kissed my bare shoulder. Then he pulled my black long sleeve over my head, and helped me get into the shirt.

"Thank you" I said softly, and got on my tiptoes to kiss his forehead.

"It's not a problem baby" Marshall said, and passed me my shoes. The shoes brought me to Marshall's height, and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful" Marshall said while holding my waist, and then kissed my cheek

"Thanks, I guess" I sighed, and walked to my nightstand putting my phone in my pocket.

"Close your eyes" Marshall said.

"What for?" I asked, and turned around to see him holding stuff behind his back.

"Please" Marshall said, and I closed my eyes.

A cold chain went around my neck, and Marshall placed something in my hand that had a plastic wrap on it. Marshall mumbled to me telling me to open my eyes, and I did. He got me a bouquet of white roses, my favorite, and a beautiful necklace with the letter m on it.

"Thank you" I lightly smiled, and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Come on let's go, the girls need to get to school" Marshall said after we pulled away from the hug.

******************************

We dropped the girls off at school, now we are on the way to my interview. The girls don't know yet, it's not the right time to tell them. On the way to the interview I was texting Athena about it, along with the diss track dropping tonight. Yeah tonight, she works fast.

Once we got into the building makeup artist rushed me into a chair, and started on my makeup. They took about ten minutes, and once it was done I was shown to a room I could wait in before it was time to go out.

"You ready?" Marshall asks me.

"No, but I can't back out now" I said, and pushed my hair to the front.