Chapter 16 - Niagara Falls

(Saturday, November, 8th, 2011)

Today everyone woke up pretty early since were going to Niagara Falls. Last night before going to bed, I popped a Valium to put me to bed after Marshall, and I did it. I put on a black shirt with four white stripes on the shoulders, black pants with white patterns, and I threw on a pair of black sneakers.

"Yo babe, let's go" Marshall yelled from the bedroom as I was in the bathroom

"One second" I yelled back, and quickly popped four e's then shoved the bag in my book bag.

Before I walked out of the bathroom I slipped out my hoodie, and slipped my hood over my head. I walked out of the bathroom with my book bag on my shoulder, and Marshall smiled at me. I ignored him, and his cute smile then put my phone in my pocket.

"You look adorable" Marshall said while smiling, and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Don't lie to me bitch, I'm not cute" I said, and playfully pushed him back then started walking towards the door.

"You're beautiful, I wouldn't lie to you" Marshall said, and grabbed me by my waist walking with me to the door.

"Ugh, get off" I chuckled, and he started tickling me. "Marshall, no" I said, and he got me down on the floor, tickling.

"You're beautiful, and you ARE gonna agree" Marshall said, and continued to tickle me.

"Okay, okay, stop!" I said, and squirmed my legs, ending up kicking him in the balls.

"OWW!" Marshall yelled out, and held onto his balls.

"That's what you get, motherfucker" I chuckled, and got back up on my feet, pretending to dust myself off. "Now, let's go babe" I smiled, and opened up the door, walking out then slipping the hood over my head.

Marshall zipped up his hoodie, and pulled the hood over his head before walking out of the hotel room. I walked straight across the hall, and knocked on the girls door, waiting for them to come out.

"One second!" Hailie yelled out, and Marshall stood next to me, linking out hands together as we waited.

"Okay, we're ready to go" Alaina says once she opens the door for all three of them.

We all then start walking out of the hotel, and while we're walking my phone buzzes constantly with notifications. I roll my eyes, and try to ignore it but it's getting annoying so I pull it out of my pocket.