Chapter 19 - Nathan

(Friday, November, 14th, 2011)

Tonight, in a couple of minutes I'm going out to a party. Marshall isn't going, he said he rather stay in the house chilling, he sucks big time. Early this morning I had my nail tech do my nails for me, so now their a light shade of purple.

Currently I'm getting ready for the night, because security will be here with the car any minute now, and I don't wanna leave them waiting. Especially since their gonna have to deal with screaming fans.

As I pulled up my shorts they went up way to high showing my leg brace. Well, tonight I'm not wearing it. I slipped off the leg brace, and my scar showed. Whatever. I slipped on my shoes, a black beanie, and a gold necklace. My hair was already curled out so I just adjusted it, and walked out the bedroom, grabbing my phone before leaving.

"Yo babe!" Marshall yelled out from the bottom of the stairs

"Waddup?" I asked I walked down the stairs.

"The girls are leaving with Kim, and the car is here" Marshall said, and I met him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Bye Maegan" The girls said, and hugged me.

"Have fun with your mom" I said, and hugged them all back before they ran outside to go with Kim who was waiting. 

"Aight, I'm leaving too" I said, and Marshall wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my lips.

"No drinking, please" Marshall said, breaking the kiss, then placing a kiss on my nose.

"Aight, dad" I joked, and chuckled.

"Have fun, I'm gonna go jack off" Marshall said, and grabbed my ass.

"Ew! Stop" I whined, and pushed him back making him chuckled. "Your gross, I'm leaving" I said, and walked to the door, opening it. 

Security opens up the car door for me as I'm closing the front door, and I walked to the car then hop in. They close up the door, and then we're quickly on the road to the party.

******************************

Loud rap music has filled my ears for the past four hours of being at this party, I don't even remember anymore how long I've been here. Paparazzi, and screaming fans have been outside waiting for anyone to come out. When I got to the party paparazzi caught me walking in, so I let them get their pictures, and gave a couple fans autographs, pictures stuff along those lines.

I've had a couple drinks with fifty since he's here, and to my surprise Nathan is here also. Of course he asked me why am I drinking, most likely because Marshall has already blabbed to him about it, that's something I'm gonna have to bring up to Marshall later though.