Chapter 2 what are you???

Hello, thanks to those who comment and voted on the first chapter, I am a bit nervous writing this, so sorry if there any spelling mistake or grammar. Please comment and vote please.

 Reedit version(3-20-12)

Chapter 2 What are you???

Alice was the first to wake up, and the first thing he saw was red hair.  

Alice pulled himself away and saw he was near a short red hair man giant, it was hard not to stare, and he was huge!!! Alice frown when the male made no movement, curious, he touch the male pulse, Alice heart beat fast when he felt no heartbeat.

"Hey...wake up....who are you...don't die!!" Alice mutters as he try to do CPR on the male, he put his hands over the male chest, pushing as he kept on muttering.  

"Shion!! Wake up now!!!!" Alice voice panics, Shion made a moaning sound.  

"My head hurts..."Shion mutter as he pulled himself awake.  

"Stop complaining...help me save him!!!" Alice panic, still feeling no pulse.  

Shion look confuse till he looked beside himself and froze, Right beside him was the biggest male he ever seen, and scary!!! Big shoulder, Athletic, bleach short white hair. Shion wonder where he came from!!!  

"Stop starting at him and check his pulse!!!" Alice yells, snapping Shion out of the trance, Shion moved close to the male, and check his pulse.  

"Nothing!!! He’s got no pulse" Shion yell as he tried to do CPR, but he had no clue of what he doing.  

"You don't think they..."Alice look at the crates"...they’re our figures...”  

"Well if they are, then this is a sick trick, I am so reporting them in" Shion yells.  

Alice open the red hair male mouth, Shion froze" What are you doing, we need to call 911!!!"  

"They won't get here in time..." Alice put his mouth over the male mouth and started to blow, breathing air in him.  

"Where did you learn this???" Shion did that to the white hair male, blowing air and pushing his chest.  

"Some of us actually pay attention in health class" Alice came up for air and repeat.  

Shion stopped breathing air in his male" It’s not working...”  

Alice stopped trying" What are we going to do...I don't want to go to jail"