Chapter 13 Where Shion???

I am SOO happy to have many votes and comments on my past chapters, I thought I would not do a good job when writting this. Now I am SOOO happy.

Please continue to vote and comment.

Chapter 13 Where Shion?????

Shion was walking in the around his city, dead at night. Not even playing attention where he was going. Before he releize it he was back in the park where he first met that weird salemen.

Shion sigh as he rub his arms, he should have brought a jacket, but all he could have thought about was that he needed to escape.

When his brother was not even playing attetnion, Shion jump out the window, he could not even leave the front door, afraid he would bump in into the thing that claims to be his boyfriend.

Skylar......oh how Shion hated that he started to feel werid thought over that man..I mean thing.

Shion graons alould. Sitting on the bench under one of the street lights, rubbbing his head. How could he start feeling things for him, hell he was even pronouncing Skylar as if he really is a human. And that the first sign leading to the direction he so fear.

Add in that kiss...that incredible kiss........Shion turn red at the thoughts of how much he wanted to take things futher then what they already did.

"STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!!! I DON't  LIKE SKYLAR, HELL I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!" Shion shouted in the night sky, for once glad no one was around.

"Wow, you got a temper.." A voice said behind him.

Shion jump up and was ready to face the intruder when he saw Gaku eating some ice cream......werid, at this time of night???

"What are you doing here.." Shion grumble, when he is really feeling nervousness.

"I should be asking you the same thing.." Gaku said, smirking, for once not in that redicuous cosplaying costume, he actually look pretty good in a t-shirt and jeans, although Shion notice he is definilty an attracting man.

Shion blink is eyes fast out of it, " I am so gay.." Shion thought, what esle can he say, it not normal for a straight guy to think other guys are good looking.

Oh how Shion wish at that moment he could drink.

"Your really thinking to much.." Gakua said, finishing up his ice cream.

"How can you tell??"

"I am a professional in telling how people feelings, i had to be to have this job." Gauka said, as he pull Shion to sit beside him on the bench.