Chapter 32: Finally One

Well sorry for the delay again, hope you enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 32: Finally One.

"Um..." Asuka came a little closer to Nicaea  at the look Renji and Tiny Skylar is showing in their faces.

Nicaea mouth twitch as Renji storm out the house with the sound of the door slamming behind him

Gaku pick up Skylar" I dont know what just happen, but come on Skylar, it time for you to get back in your normal body."

"Yes.." Skylar said unemotionally as he look away, his eyes held hurt and anger.

"HELLOOO!" Asuka waves her hands." what about Alice and Shion, aren't you going to deal with them!!"

"I dont think that a good idea, it looks like what ever is going to happen, it not going to be so good for Shion and Alice,."

"But.."

" Gaku right." Nicaea said" Honey, if Shion and Alice never further their relationship, Renji and Skylar WILL die, but even if they do it, their still the problem of them never going to be together for long."

"What are you talking about."

"Asuka, I seen this happen before, we are only made to pleasure our boyfriends/girlsfriends, if we were meant to last long, like love for a long time, it will not happen." Gaku look sad for a moment, then was gone.

As Gaku left, Asuka was thinking over her brother words.

900000000000000000000000

"Why did we run like that." alice breathe out as he and shion hide out in ther school liabary. Since the whole place is deserted, they think no one will be able to find them.

Alice and Shion sat behind one of the bookstands, way in the corner, as Alice talk, shion eyes were close with weariness.

"alice....did we made a mistake.." Shion voice whisper.

"Well running away like that is definelty a mistake."

"I did not mean that, I meant did we make a mistake buying Renji and skylar.." Shion open his eyes, Alice held back his gasp at the pain Shion is showing.

"Brother, are you feeling ok." Alice came a bit closer.

"I am not ok, I just feel so angry, so damm angry, that I fallen for the most wonderful guy around here, and he not even human, hell I dont want to love him, but I do." Shion said as he stood up and started to pace.

"Shion..."

"And what about you, I knew why I ran, but why did you ran from Renji." Shion looks at Alice.