Chapter 17 Host club

I can't beleive I updates this sooner then later. I was lucky to have time in between writing essays to write this chapter, I was just so board in writing the essay that I wanted to write this instead, so i hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 17 Host club.

"Welcome miss, may I see your id." A male voice pleasently asks Alice at the front enterance.

Alice gave the handsome man, of what he hope, a warm smile.

"Um..sure.." Alice nervously gave the man the fake Id Shion made for him.

The male look at the id for a few long second that made Alice really nervous.

"This is never going to work ,I do not look like I am of legal age, hell I made look like a girl, but that does not mean I am a adult, he never going to let me in...."

"You seem really young to be 21." The male ask Alice. Looking at Alice as if he never saw a girl before, and in this case he was right.

"I get that alot.." Alice so wanted to run now, he still think that it was unfair that Shion and Renji was waiting around the conner while Alice do all the work, just to see Skylar.

"Well you look pretty cute Miss, come on in." The male move out of the way." Enjoy yourself ,and if your not that busy.."The male lean over." Why not join me for a drink."

Alice barely hold in his gag." Lead the way." Alice said as the male drop his arm around Alice shoulder, as if he own him, and then lead him to the table.

The place was very pack, females were laughing near very handsome mens in suits, most were drinking, and the little part of the groups look like they took too many drinks.

Despite his nervousness, Alice got to admit that this place look like a 5 star restruant.

Some males notice Alice and could not help but glare at the male holding onto Alice, it did not take that long before more males started to present themselve to Alice.

"What am I, a piece of meat." Alice shutter at the thought.

"Hello Miss." One black hair male said as he stop infront of the couple, and look straight in the male eyes." Kei, your job was to gruad the door, now if you don't mind, do your job and I will take care of the girl."