Chapter 30: Secret out

Thank you for for the surport from my last chapter, I am so happy, I know i got grammer problems, I am REALLY trying hard to work past them. I am REALLY hoping I did this right, so please comemnt and vote please.

Chapter 30: Secret out.

"Gaku, I know you are here, I saw your car" Asuka voice chime though the hallway.

"CRAP!!" Skylar said as he hid behind the couth.

"Skylar, unchain us.' Renji shouted.

"Renji, is that you." Asuka voice sound like it was closer.

N just shook his head as he pick up the chain and statred to pull it apart.

"you do know your not human." N said as the chain break.

Renji shook his head as he started to pull the chain apart.

The door open and Askua appear looking shock when Renji break the chains, Renji, N, and the hidden Skylar froze.

"Renji...did..you....just.." Asuka body shook as she hit the ground.

"you screw up!!" N laugh.

"It...but...you..." Renji was lost at words.

Gaku and Alice came in from the kickten, took a good look at Asuka body and both sigh.

"what did you do.." Alice and Gaku look at N.

N raise his hands." Hey, why blame me, it was Renji fault."

"No, it was n." Renji turn red as he look the other way.

"Like I said, what did you do." alice repeated.

"That not fair, Renji was the one who made Asuka fainted, he broke the chains while she enter, and that why she fainted."

"If I may point out, N broke his chain first." Renji mumble.

Alice and Gaku close his eyes." How much did she see."

"All of it." Asuka eyes open as she stood up, glaring." you boy are idoits if you think that stunt will make me faint, sure it will make Mika faint, but not me, so now boys, you mind telling me what just happen.'

Gaku rub the back of this neck" We just fell for her trick.'

Everyone was quiet.

"Well, I am waiting." asuka started to tap her her heel.

"Well..um.....the chain was fake." skylar head pop out of the couth.

'YOU IDIOT!!" alice, Gaku, N, and Renji shouted. Asuka eyes widden as she look down.

"did that doll....ok, now I am really serious, what in hell is going on here!!"

Asuka eyes were glaring, and each boy was shivering with fear.

N, Renji, Skylar and alice ran out, locking each door, leaving Gaku stun as he found himself alone with Asuka wrath.

"TRAITORS!!!" Gaku shouted as he try to open each door.

"GAKU!!!!" Asuka pick up a chair and was aiming it at Gaku" You got 5 sceonds to tell me, or you will find yourself in a early grave."

"sis...it...uh.." Gaku was shivering with fear as he pounded on the door." ALICE, SHION, N, RENJI, SKYLAR, ANYONE, OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!"

Alice and the rest of the boys were sighing as they hear cries of pain follow by the sounds of a chair breaking.

"N, Renji, you both seriously screw up." Alice look ready to hit someone.

"Yeah, and now Gaku suffering the wrath" Skylar added in.

Shion pick up Skylar" Their not the only ones here to blame"

" HELP.........CALL 911.........."Gaku voice scream as more sounds of pain came from him.

"I forgotten how scary Asuka gets when she angry." Alice shiver.

" But I rather have her angry then setting us up with men." Shion enter the room with the manuel.

"What are you doing." N said curiously.

"What does it look like Nicaea, saving Gaku ass." Shion reach his hand for the door knob.

"Nicaea??" N and the others said with nfusion.

"It N new name, it better then calling him a letter, Nicaea seems right.".

Shion open the door and the rest of the boys see Gaku in the corner, crying as Asuka is sitting at the table smiling.

"Now if you dont want to suffer the same fate, now tell me what you all are hiding."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

" Hold up, this seems like a bad take on a scifi movie. Just give me a mintue to take this in." Asuka was sitting down inthe living room looking very closely at Skylar, Nicaea, Renji.

" I am so charging you both a extra million for this." Gaku said as he put ice on his eye, looking a liitle glum.

"Gaku, dont you dare take this out on my friends, or you will suffer more of my wrath." Asuka glare and gaku mumble as he look everywhere esle.

" I guest this explain everything that happen, although what with him." Asuka pointed at Nicaea.

"He Gaku boyfriend, but now is Alice and well.... it complicated. Alice sigh.

"Alice, you little slut, one not enough with you." Asuka tease.

Alice look red in the face.

"But since i know how gaku is, he a little present."

Asuka grab Nicaea head and to everyone surprise kiss Nicaea.

Gaku look surprise and then his face turn into terror.

Nicaea eyes glow for a bit before and when Asuka pull away he smile.

"Hello girlfriend.......

So that it for now, now N has a name, Nicaea is a male name rarely used, and since N is unqiue, i though he should have a cool name. And now Asuka is his girlfriend, so what will happen next, well you will have to wait. Please comment and vote please.