Chapter 35: Saying goodbye is never easy

So sorry for the little delay, I had to go to the denist to pull out some wisdom teeth, long story short, still in pain, and wish I had more drugs for the pain. So sorry if it seems short, I am just lucky to written this much.

So let see what happen with this story, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 35: Saying goodbye is never easy.

"Such a beauitful sunset.." Alice mutter as he sat on the bench looking at the sunset disappering behind the city buildings. Alice and Renji are on the outshirts of the city, overlooking the city from the overpass they are currently at.

During the time Gaku have left, Renji and Skylar took the brothers and went their seperate ways, knowing that this is the last day they will have with their boyfriends.

"Renji..why could we not have any more time." Alice said as he press his hand against Renji as Renji sat beside him, looking sad.

"I would stay, if it were up to me, but you got to remember, I am not really human." Renji looks sad as he look at Alice.

"You are human, you have real feeling for me, so you are everybit human as I am." Alice said, leaning his head on Renji shoulder.

Renji was quiet." I do have feeling for you, I don't know why I am feeling this way, but....I feel angry in myself that you are going through such heartache because of me."

'Renji.." Alice pull Renji head closer to him." You don't regret what happen with us, do you?'

"No I don't, I never regreated the time that we have."

"Then their your answer, even when your gone, you will forver be my first." Alice smile as he gently kiss Renji.

Renji eyes close, and...when Renji felt water dripping out of his eyes, Renji eyes open in shock.

"Tears..." Renji mutter as Alice pull back. Touching his face, Renji felt sadness, for the first time ever, and he was not liking the feeling.

"You are more human then you realized." Alice said as both Renji and Alice see the final Sunset.

90000000000000000000000000000

Meanwhile Skylar and Shion were both walking through the park, saying nothing as the seem to walk on the path of despair.